• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crossfit

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Come at me bros.

God I can do so many fucking kipping pull-ups. I am so fucking jacked. I bet I can do more burpees than this whole pathetic board combined.

You son of a bitches.

*scoffs*

21800f72c3de8cd8886fbe8e28af2cd1.jpg

I'm so fucking hard.

e3bb07a3224a710a84c43538113b9372.jpg

Come at me.

bd51e51483c5abfcbb5961a9e5243a09.jpg

Crossfit

She's gettin so big!

ee5666697f2224832649a0d1e35d8579.jpg

I am soooooo fucking confused right now :hmm: Am I high???? Nip slip, Pamela Anderson, and a couple dogs. WTF :hmm:

I'm trying to figure out how he has zero triceps................like nothing

oh yeah cause in crossfag you don't actually lift any weight, its all about using bad form to flop it around

LOL not everyone is blessed with genetics for bodybuilding...but yeah,training like a bitch doesn't help so much

oh yeah cause in crossfag you don't actually lift any weight, its all about using bad form to flop it around

Oh damn, I thought was was just cropped. That's crazy, it matches the door 100%.

Hes gone 100% alpha, ether your with him or your against him.. Choose your side..
KmJ8k.gif

I'll totally hug and kiss your dog AMRAP

This guy knows.

She fucking chewed up my Fitbit today.

GDI

But all is not lost bros.

Madmax on redbox, one rotisserie chicken, and 2 baked potatoes cooking.

Today is a good day.

This guy knows.

She fucking chewed up my Fitbit today.

GDI

Fuck!!!! What fit bit you have? Excuse me.. Did you have? That dog looks super nice.

My #1 fan

Fuck!!!! What fit bit you have? Excuse me.. Did you have? That dog looks super nice.

I posted a thread about pets a long time ago in general or the pit, I forgot. I posted a puppy pic of her.. Let me see if I have it.

2b77b7524e04b79e59cbc4448715d1ae.jpg

There was a storm outside this day. She was hiding under my feet

God damn!!!! So cute! Fuck man, I want to get a dog.. My cats would kill me tho.. What kind is she?

Back