• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Deca-Therapeutic Dose for Joints

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Has anyone used the above protocol with PSL Deca? Any info would be appreciated.

I'm thinking 75-100mg per week should suffice but nothing beats personal feedback from others.

Thanks
L

This is a fantastic question, I have used the above protocol but slightly higher with outstanding results and just a matter of weeks... believe it or not Bold possesses a greater affinit with collagen synthesis, actually it's 300% greater over deca.... either one of these you cannot go wrong, but for us older lions I feel nandrolone is a greater option because it's known for being a wet compound and keeping fluids in or around joints..

This is a fantastic question, I have used the above protocol but slightly higher with outstanding results and just a matter of weeks... believe it or not Bold possesses a greater affinit with collagen synthesis, actually it's 300% greater over deca.... either one of these you cannot go wrong, but for us older lions I feel nandrolone is a greater option because it's known for being a wet compound and keeping fluids in or around joints..
I stopped using deca 2 weeks ago so i could start my cruise. And i can feel the joint pains coming back. Its amazing what deca does for joint pain

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I stopped using deca 2 weeks ago so i could start my cruise. And i can feel the joint pains coming back. Its amazing what deca does for joint pain

Its amazing, you dont need much,seriously!

Thanks guys.

V,

"Old Lion"...I don't understand this reference. It must be some kind of disrespectful slang. Well, it takes one to know one!

What dose are we talking about? 75mg mg per week?

Thanks guys.

V,

"Old Lion"...I don't understand this reference. It must be some kind of disrespectful slang. Well, it takes one to know one!

What dose are we talking about? 75mg mg per week?
100-150mg ew

No reason not to use it along with your cruise T dose.

100-150mg ew

No reason not to use it along with your cruise T dose.
I think i will but my plans for cruise got changed. Doing protocol bloods for 5 weeks. Don't want to use any other compounds until I'm done with that. But soon as 5 weeks are up i will go on a small dose again.

How about low dose year round....similar to a TRT regime??

What Donnie said.. 100-150... you really dont need to use it year round, as there has been long term studies last 2 years, its a very heavy/long lasting drug that has continuous effect even after treatments,but they diminish over time... 100mgs every 10-10 days can still yield great benefits , because its half life is around 14 days in most users.. the ester will build before its even fully metabolized

Thanks for the help guys.

IML Gear Cream!
I have never run deca before. would trying it at dose like this be worth it for a first go around with deca to see how my body responds to it?

I have never run deca before. would trying it at dose like this be worth it for a first go around with deca to see how my body responds to it?
that would be wise.. You may wish to try NPP, this way you can bail if needed, and it will clear much fast if unwanted sides are to much (some people are sensitive with certain compounds/hormones compared to the next)...But, for the most part, Nandrolone is a very safe compound!

I run 250mg deca with my 250mg test E when I cruise. That's more than enough to get the joint benefits...Also adds a little fullness that I don't see on just 250mg test alone.

Eq is stronger when it comes to collagen synthesis...but that's more referring to "repairing" joints whereas deca's joint relieving effects is more of a "masking" effect where it keeps your joints lubricated.

Thanks for the feedback Joe. I'll let you know how PSL products rate soon enough.

I'll go ahead and say the same thing these guys are, at 100mg a week hip and elbow is gtg. It works fast for me almost a weeks time.

- - - Updated - - -

Having a little joint pain? If so what area?

SeaTac,

Just a combo of old age and heavy weights!

I run 250mg deca with my 250mg test E when I cruise. That's more than enough to get the joint benefits...Also adds a little fullness that I don't see on just 250mg test alone.

Eq is stronger when it comes to collagen synthesis...but that's more referring to "repairing" joints whereas deca's joint relieving effects is more of a "masking" effect where it keeps your joints lubricated.

Just like the above comments, nandrolone is the better option when it concerns lubrication of the joints, I notice for myself when my joints become a key they almost feel like they're small grains of sand or crystals if you will grinding, and the DECA seems to be like a WD 40.... but it does take a few weeks to feel the effects...

Now I like the cruising protocol that Jozifp mentioned that would work well with a low dose dbol...

Back