• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I think HI avi is better than mine....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No gay shit... but I am impressed. :winkfinger: Give credit where credit is due... fucking amazing compared to the pics I saw maybe 6 months ago.

But I do like my titty avi lol I showed my girl his avi and asked if this is too big, and said I think he is mid 40's. She said he looks great, but doesn't want me that size. I told her genetically I cant.

I want them in my mouth, Id like to have a nice session with the two chicks you posted last night. I always wanted to try the double Decker, like stack two chicks on top of each other and just keep switching it up, between chicks.. You ever pull that move my man?

2.jpg

I want them in my mouth, Id like to have a nice session with the two chicks you posted last night. I always wanted to try the double Decker, like stack two chicks on top of each other and just keep switching it up, between chicks.. You ever pull that move my man?

2.jpg
Well I will be taking a trip to the bathroom for a few minutes.

If my girl told me she doesn't want me a particular muscle size I'd go find another dick for her myself. Nonsense.

the transformation challenges in the old IMF days were pretty cool, Even when heavy would claim to be a beer drinking fatass he was still in great shape

2.jpg

I have. The logistic angle is tough, the aftermath is a mess unless everyone is mentally sound. The memories and feeling is priceless and worth every bit of fighting after the fact lol

I have. The logistic angle is tough, the aftermath is a mess unless everyone is mentally sound. The memories and feeling is priceless and worth every bit of fighting after the fact lol
Hahaha, well put sir

Heavyiron anything is better than ours. I heard mattel inc was coming out with a new he man toy heavyiron addition with Walmart jean shorts and all.

The Hulk is about as close as we have but he's a dumb shit. Heavy is like Bruce Banner but with the physique and attire of the hulk.

Back