• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just do not know why..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It is bothering me so much about a couple of members that are by far the most full of shit I've ever came across in my tenure as THE internet God.

Maybe it's the fact that they post in every forum like they know something about what they Are talking about.

Maybe they made fun of me and I'm bitter.

Maybe I really don't care and I just like posting up random shit.

Maybe they will post in this thread

Where the fuck you been by the way ?

I make fun of everyone, because I'm asshole like that, in real life I'm quiet and very respectful, but on here I can be a douche to complete strangers with no repercussions

Lay these god damn names out.. We need to know.

Oh you mean like the whole Gr rep team? :coffee:

Roid, I still like you :winkfinger:

I am a asshole, but I can admit it.

You don't have any of the bullshit qualities I speak of my child. Carry on in your ways.

The fuckers rep alright,don't work out, pretend to use gear, give advice about gear.... it's quite the tangled web.

Fuck I don't know why it bothers me but every time I see these characters post I just want them to cease and desist.

My estrogen must be out of whack or something.

I flex my napolean syndrome around here with out the chance of getting my ass kicked.....:coffee:

Roid, I still like you :winkfinger:

I am a asshole, but I can admit it.

Side note

You were never on my list which leads me to believe you intentionally tried to annoy me I guess ? guilty conscious.

My last girl puts all your girls to shame. HI has her or had her on his screen saver. You're not a threat to my greatness.

Get Shredded!
Side note

You were never on my list which leads me to believe you intentionally tried to annoy me I guess ? guilty conscious.

My last girl puts all your girls to shame. HI has her or had her on his screen saver. You're not a threat to my greatness.

I fucking love this guy!!! ^^^^

I really have a feeling you are the one pissing on people.

Have you touched a weight this past year ?

You go around giving advice and you don't do anything. We "traded" but I gave you the best damn gear out there so you could turn around your life style and you ain't done a damn thing.

Fuck you made a journal about God damn Kratom ???????

Brother I'm far from butthurt but I'm disappointed I keep helping people out when they already know they ain't doing nothing but a hustle. I know you sold or traded that AP shit for drugs or who knows what.

I wouldn't bother giving out anymore advice. You know ZERO about gear or training and you fucking REP.

There are dozens like you but you're the only one I've delt with and everything you said was a fucking lie

I'm sure I'm not the only one you've hustled.

Have you touched a weight this past year ?

You go around giving advice and you don't do anything. We "traded" but I gave you the best damn gear out there so you could turn around your life style and you ain't done a damn thing.

Fuck you made a journal about God damn Kratom ???????

Brother I'm far from butthurt but I'm disappointed I keep helping people out when they already know they ain't doing nothing but a hustle. I know you sold or traded that AP shit for drugs or who knows what.

I wouldn't bother giving out anymore advice. You know ZERO about gear or training and you fucking REP.

There are dozens like you but you're the only one I've delt with and everything you said was a fucking lie

I'm sure I'm not the only one you've hustled.
I underestimated my staying power

www.steroidforyou.com

steroid for you sent me free gear before ASF even existed, and I never Repped for anyone ever. just saying

Feeble

you are weak and you take advantage of people that don't know better.

Get in the gym and start a fucking journal and stopping telling everyone how you're Quoting opiates because you're not.

Mother fuck what a fucking waste

Back