• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Empty labs didn't come through as promised

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I did protocol on their Test E 250 and my test was -392, I am disappointed to say the least. I sent them a PM and they told me they would make it right. So I ordered more gearz and sent them food stamps. Those fuckers said they never got payment. :thinking:

They said I was part of their family. I must be the red headed step child. Plus the first Test E vials were only filled halfway.

God see all.

So I did protocol on their Test E 250 and my test was -392, I am disappointed to say the least. I sent them a PM and they told me they would make it right. So I ordered more gearz and sent them food stamps. Those fuckers said they never got payment. :thinking:
they're upside down, flip over you labs, your number was 293

This is fucking great!!! I talked shit on cawkston sponsor forum yesterday and that shit got deleted with a quickness! Lol

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

This is fucking great!!! I talked shit on cawkston sponsor forum yesterday and that shit got deleted with a quickness! Lol

Now i know your lying gdi! Cawkston wouldnt treat family that way

Now i know your lying gdi! Cawkston wouldnt treat family that way
Well... the reason for it being deleted was because. .... im not part of the family.. :(

Well... the reason for it being deleted was because. .... im not part of the family.. :(

Just make sure you dont donate an empty envelope to them they have a CSI lab... Granted they dont use that lab on their test prods but they do have priority on their mail

Get Shredded!
Just make sure you dont donate an empty envelope to them they have a CSI lab... Granted they dont use that lab on their test prods but they do have priority on their mail
Lol... I send empty envelopes to all sponsors.. I always get my packs. Idk what that dudes problem was.

I am sure his cousins sons wife died and he/they ( all same source using 3 names ) will be happy to post your refund info for all to see ... Just send email , in Braille , with personal info and they will be happy to insult and string you along ;)

Empty Labs came through. They have sent me more no charge. Even though the original one they sent was underdosed, they promise these new ones will be perfect. They come with a bro promise.

4 weeks later and new labs in. Test level was 342 at 1 gram a week. They said I am pinning it wrong. Bros I am at a lost right now.

Back