• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kombatarts

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
anigif_enhanced-19339-1402341473-13.gif

Yeah it's getting pretty old.... And I don't think he could have made himself or dynami look any worse

- - - Updated - - -

But I'll be waiting for the thread in a couple days with a video they have which will serve no purpose.....

He is an idiot rep who humps any sponsor for gear.

there is a thread where he said he works for blackwater, lolz. maybe in Human resources thats a nonner career

does licking the floor count as mopping?
You gotta do it with one of those horse tail butt plugs...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Werent you guys supposed to throw hands because he called you a common dandy?
I think he actually asked him to be his huckleberry.... some old timey queer think I guess

Which is worse? A common dandy or a slackjaw faggot?

Id go with slackjaw faggot

Id go with slackjaw faggot
I think said in the proper tone of voice it can be very moving.. especially if adding a word like.

"Slackjaw 'Nigger' Faggot"!

I think could maybe start a confrontation. .

I think said in the proper tone of voice it can be very moving.. especially if adding a word like.

"Slackjaw 'Nigger' Faggot"!

I think could maybe start a confrontation. .

Id like to hope so.. If you call some one that and they brush that shit off.. That's a bitch ass nigga 100% Id fight for, much, much, much,much, much, much less then that.

there is a thread where he said he works for blackwater, lolz. maybe in Human resources thats a nonner career

That might have been impressive or meant something years ago. Not a big deal when they hire cops that have never deployed

That might have been impressive or meant something years ago. Not a big deal when they hire cops that have never deployed
except Blackwater doesnt exist anymore, there is a new company called Academi

- - - Updated - - -

But would you fight for a Pop Tart?
his real name is cum-fart

Any MOTHERFUCKER who claims to be a Ranger, Seal or secret squirrel is full of shit, period. KOMBATFARTS is full of shit.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back