• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Russian scammer blah blah yawn.

russianstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TO scam you need to take money off someone, I haven't taken anyones money, im now working trying to find favourable solutions for those who feel they were scammed.

2. I have huge respect for i.a, I don't know who xsbobber is but he seems a good guy. Things didn't work out but I got him a lot of custom.

3. I work for a lot of companies in different ways, repping, designing , purchasing. Sometimes thinks don't work out, only I don't throw my toys out of the pram and look to blame someone.

New rep program will be announced and our ifbb pro sponsored athlete and second sponsored athlete omerta.

New vials and quality control are up and running too.

Nobody is gonna care until people are made right and unsolicited gear is protocoled by vets(good luck) . Maybe then maybe

Russian, it's your attitude Bro.
You burned the bridge.
Will be very difficult to rebuild.

TO scam you need to take money off someone, I haven't taken anyones money, im now working trying to find favourable solutions for those who feel they were scammed.

2. I have huge respect for i.a, I don't know who xsbobber is but he seems a good guy. Things didn't work out but I got him a lot of custom.

3. I work for a lot of companies in different ways, repping, designing , purchasing. Sometimes thinks don't work out, only I don't throw my toys out of the pram and look to blame someone.

New rep program will be announced and our ifbb pro sponsored athlete and second sponsored athlete omerta.

New vials and quality control are up and running too.

Where else do you post? What is it exactly that you design?

This is worse than Knots Landing

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Where else do you post? What is it exactly that you design?

putin butt plugs
mr-putin-butt-plug.jpg

I don't trust Russian communist assholes anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I trust Putin more than Obama

Russian will you be posting anymore customers personal info? Faget

and screenshot before this is deleted k thx

Why do people think that putting a sponsored "ifbb pro" on the board makes everybody start worshipping at the cawk alter again. This dick still doesn't get it.

Russian will you be posting anymore customers personal info? Faget

and screenshot before this is deleted k thx
Fucker needs to go and go fast and medlabs can get fucked off the board. Sorry to the people that got fucked but i/
time for the whole mess to go down the shitter.

Fucker needs to go and go fast and medlabs can get fucked off the board. Sorry to the people that got fucked but i/
time for the whole mess to go down the shitter.

It is a huge mess and I look forward to the day they put this behind them. That's only going to happen if they fix all the bs that happened, which I feel they are trying to do. I only know what I am told. I'm sure some people are going to be missed. And that sucks. This whole thing has me to the point of not looking forward to getting on the boards, and that has never happened. Unfortunately a mistake like this doesn't die easily, as it shouldn't, but I still hope things improve and return to the status they once held. I am probably babbling now at this point, that's all I got at the moment. Fire away boys cause I know the bombings will continue.....:(

Why is this

It is a huge mess and I look forward to the day they put this behind them. That's only going to happen if they fix all the bs that happened, which I feel they are trying to do. I only know what I am told. I'm sure some people are going to be missed. And that sucks. This whole thing has me to the point of not looking forward to getting on the boards, and that has never happened. Unfortunately a mistake like this doesn't die easily, as it shouldn't, but I still hope things improve and return to the status they once held. I am probably babbling now at this point, that's all I got at the moment. Fire away boys cause I know the bombings will continue.....:(
I can really overlook bad batches and mistakes when they are fixed. A rep holding a member hostage by posting his personal info is absolutely unforgivable and if that's who the shop wants representing them then there is no longer any way they can be trusted. Just my .02.

I can really overlook bad batches and mistakes when they are fixed. A rep holding a member hostage by posting his personal info is absolutely unforgivable and if that's who the shop wants representing them then there is no longer any way they can be trusted. Just my .02.

Agreed. Fuck Medlab and the Russian . Time for a name change :hmm:

Get Shredded!

True, was that the post that got deleted quickly after it went up? If so I missed it while it was up. That is over the line.

True, was that the post that got deleted quickly after it went up? If so I missed it while it was up. That is over the line.
Yeah. Looks like they are gone now. Sucks for the members that were holding their breath, but I think this ship was sunk a week ago.

Back