• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where's hammer anabolics

getumbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just noticed they aren't on the board.

You guys are pretty much fucked.

They sent me a list several days ago, I was about to place an order when I noticed they are no longer on the boards.

They forgot to pay the piper I'm sure. Heavy wants his cash.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

usually the cash man collects a few days into the next month. this makes me think they severed ties.

Dont worry theyll be back very soon. I know so

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Sounds very similar to BPL, first everyone was saying they didn't pay the boards the fees then they stopped showing up altogether with people's money. Hopefully this isn't the case.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
usually the cash man collects a few days into the next month. this makes me think they severed ties.
You didn't hear bro...

hm, off to go hear
Just fuckin with you bro, just because they aren't on the board right now isn't anything bad. They will be back soon. All is well.

Just fuckin with you bro, just because they aren't on the board right now isn't anything bad. They will be back soon. All is well.
tren base hasn't cleared so I was sure I understood all of the secret things you were trying to imply :(

- - - Updated - - -

and if your trying to get ahold of padawan he got locked out of his account when asf was down monday so please direct any questions to me until further notice

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

aha, more paranoid conspiracy! :D

Well I hope they be back, I just received my second TD from them today and everything was just the way I ordered and quick service.
Will also be going in a couple weeks for a blood test, been on a dose of 200 a week now for 14 days. Will keep everyone informed how it goes in a couple, hopefully much better than the last lab.

Well I hope they be back, I just received my second TD from them today and everything was just the way I ordered and quick service.
Will also be going in a couple weeks for a blood test, been on a dose of 200 a week now for 14 days. Will keep everyone informed how it goes in a couple, hopefully much better than the last lab.
thanks for posting up bro we will be up today

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

I just got a pack yesterday with some extra deca don't worry ,and thanks padawan.

Any date when you'll be starting up?

Back