• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New Products Ideas

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody!
What products do you want to see in my shop?
Is any ideas?
Perhaps dutasteride,finasteride, Ansomone,IGF long r3, Deca-Durabolin from organon pakistan in 1 ml amps?

Narco xtane (or whatever the companies name is) / pharma aromasin

Bro, my nickname and my website name have already existed for many years.
I started my business not on the USA market and in my native country this name isn't associated with drugs (I mean cocaine and other shit).
Let's stop discussion about someone's nicknames, because on my native language some of US nicknames ( names) means not good words,
for example Peter sounds like gay....
I think the main question for everybody is quality of the products and service - I have it
clear.png

By the whay I have Aromasin from Pfizer in stock http://drugsgear.com/brands/pfizer

With kind regards and best wishes!

Bro sorry, I do not understand you correctly, you mean Natco Xtane aromasin,
but your T9 was made mistake and wrote Narco( in my native country this words is associated with junkie and other shit)
In first time I heard about this brand.
I have in stock aromasin from Pfizer and aromasin from Alpha Pharma both of them have perfect quality

Bro sorry, I do not understand you correctly, you mean Natco Xtane aromasin,
but your T9 was made mistake and wrote Narco( in my native country this words is associated with junkie and other shit)
In first time I heard about this brand.
I have in stock aromasin from Pfizer and aromasin from Alpha Pharma both of them have perfect quality

Yea I meant natco lol.. I didn't see that on your site. That's good to know. You have a pretty good selections of products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about offering adipex?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Though I don't see one coming, a Christmas sale would be nice :winkfinger:

Back