• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to know where to go?

nomad82ndair

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently running Test e and dbol i got through a friend, looking around now i think he over charged me like a bastard haha. I'd like to gain some size and be a little more cut up/. After this cycle what would people recomend i do? Im clueless and new to this

start by reading the rules.. then introduce yourself properly.. this is not the way to start my man.

This^^^ . Regardless welcome to asf. Go to appropriate sub forum to post specific questions. However use the search function and do some research first as many of this issues have been discussed.

Welcome aboard. Plenty of info here to be found.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta have your due diligence which takes some time. Lots of bros may love a source but there might be one aspect that doesnt fit your needs so gotta research.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!

I'd read the rules stickies and read the 'first cycle' sticky in the anabolic section.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Welcome to asf! Tons of info here to get you where you wanna be

Okay sorry guys i didnt read them i just did. I have been taking the Kalga test e for about two weeks 150 ml twice a week, and 50 mg dbol every day. Ive read there should be a cough or something how can i tell if its actually working? As for the introduction My names Ryan Im a 32 year old army vet. I served in the 82nd airborne division in both OEF and OIF. Im just trying to get back to where i used to be. My girl just dumped me a month ago and ive been hitting the gym alot to keep my mind of of stuff. Hoping if i can bulk up quick and be better then i was maybe shell see a difference pathetic yes, but also worth a shot

Last edited:
Back