• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any one from HTown?

I've slept with many tatted up pretty things from Conroe, Cypress, etc. Got ink?! :kiss:

Getting my first tat this week. Sailor jerry style
I don'y have any but I like chicks with ink. I like chicks without ink too. I just kinda like chicks I guess is where I'm going with this, but all the girls I've dated from H are inked up.

I've slept with many tatted up pretty things from Conroe, Cypress, etc. Got ink?! :kiss:
I love coming here. Conroe, spring, woodlands etc has the sexiest women in my experience. They've got me in the ghetto right now and I'm trying to watch out for the trannies... Farva would be in heaven.

I love coming here. Conroe, spring, woodlands etc has the sexiest women in my experience. They've got me in the ghetto right now and I'm trying to watch out for the trannies... Farva would be in heaven.
Definitely some badass women down there.

IML Gear Cream!
Hustle Town
Free SPM
Is he still in the Big House?

Sent from The Iron Pile

Carlos Coy aka SPM is from Falfurrias,Texas then moved to southeast Houston to South Park went to Woodson Middle School then to Milby High dropped out got GED went to Jr. Collage for business associates degree didn't get it then went to sang on the streets. Coy & his bro Arthur & a friend founded Dope House Records in 1995 Coy debuted as South Park Mexican than year with Hillwood. In 2002 he was convicted of aggravated sexual assault & was sentenced to 45yrs is currently in Allred unit in Wichita Falls Texas. Was part or DJ Scew(RIP) that made screwed up popular.
Got any promethazine?
Sizzurp!!!!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back