• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Reps Loalty

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where does a reps loyalty belong? Is it the reps responsibility to alert the members when the company is going bad or just step aside and let things play out while other members are unknowingly putting in orders?

Discuss.....:coffee:

Where does a reps loyalty belong? Is it the reps responsibility to alert the members when the company is going bad or just step aside and let things play out while other members are unknowingly putting in orders?

Discuss.....:coffee:
It's not always that simple. Sometimes you kinda have to ride the fence for a minute if you have any faith in the shop you're repping. If you have a pretty good reason to believe people are going to get fucked you blow the whistle, but if it's more like a comedy of errors resulting in some inconvenience it's not necessarily the right thing to throw a shop that is normally A+ under the bus. Ultimately you have a responsibility the board but sometimes it's not always perfectly clear what is better for the board: to help a good shop through a rough patch so the board still has another good shop, or to be chicken little and scare everybody off of things get rough for a minute. Repping through a rough patch certainly sucks. I promise you.

I agree with working through a rough patch . Slow TD's, out of stock, things like that but in this situation the board is dealing with right now cross contaminated gear , vial fills , the same batch codes on multiple compounds irregular looking gear from the same batch or things that could cause health issues I think the loyalty is to the board . I trust people here , I take their advice and I buy products they represent .

Kind of like I've said, I think it takes a certain amount of time before problems rear their ugly head. I would think a rep would be the first person to feel like there isn't something right, so it may take time for them I'd think. I believe that it's from that point on if problems can get solved soon enough not to destroy the lab... I don't know, just my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

It's not always that simple. Sometimes you kinda have to ride the fence for a minute if you have any faith in the shop you're repping. If you have a pretty good reason to believe people are going to get fucked you blow the whistle, but if it's more like a comedy of errors resulting in some inconvenience it's not necessarily the right thing to throw a shop that is normally A+ under the bus. Ultimately you have a responsibility the board but sometimes it's not always perfectly clear what is better for the board: to help a good shop through a rough patch so the board still has another good shop, or to be chicken little and scare everybody off of things get rough for a minute. Repping through a rough patch certainly sucks. I promise you.
^^^^^This has to be a bad spot to be in. Of course you have to give the shop time to make things right . When I see a rep like twisted step down I dont have to know the the whole story , read between the lines and definitely dont send any money their way. I'm confident that twisted, mace and craw still are looking out for members first

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

reps are pawns, if you look at it logically, here are the facts
1, Sponsors are illegal drug dealers trying to pass themselves off as a reputable laboratory but in reality are making drugs in their kitchens
2, you are engaging in illegal activity purchasing drugs over the internet thinking you are customer that should be treated with the same level of respect as you would purchasing an appliance at sears with a guarantee of customer satisfaction. LMAO
3, Reps are just a buffer to field complaints, they are used for a fake internet reputation that people believe is earned from respect and knowledge in the community but in reality is from tranny pics and cawk pics
4, Reps get free steroids as payment, think about this for a second. Anonymous person makes a profile most likely one of several profiles on multiple boards, for free gear. it cost about $5 per vial to make gear so for hours on the internet you are getting the equivalent of $5 pay for 30+ hours of work each month.
5, a rep really is a person who cant afford to pay for gear and will suck the ball sac of the sponsor ( basically their employer ) to keep getting free gear then act like they have some moral conflict when customers are getting fucked
6, some labs- AKA drug dealers start a new lab, and some folks most likely themselves on fake accounts start talking how great they are, they build up a rep quickly and get the orders coming in, then dis appear with everyones money, print new labels and start the cycle all over again
7, Reps go all crybaby meltdown like they are on your side and new nothing as they miraculously becomes Reps to another new sponsor. yeah right you knew nothing
8, people will back you up as a good guy because you told some dipshit newbs you need an AI you got gyno use my promo code I will help you LMAO
9, all these guys will have 5k posts in 6 months, jesus fuking christ how long do you have to be on the internet each day to reach this count, I started my account first week of this forum and still dont have that many posts
10, batch labels LMFAO

Reps know what they are doing, if a crack dealer got shot standing on the corner you would say fuck him thats the risk he took. just sayn

^^^^^This has to be a bad spot to be in. Of course you have to give the shop time to make things right . When I see a rep like twisted step down I dont have to know the the whole story , read between the lines and definitely dont send any money their way. I'm confident that twisted, mace and craw still are looking out for members first

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lolz, he will be a rep for another lab shortly, thats how the internet drug game is played:jerkit:

reps are pawns, if you look at it logically, here are the facts
1, Sponsors are illegal drug dealers trying to pass themselves off as a reputable laboratory but in reality are making drugs in their kitchens
2, you are engaging in illegal activity purchasing drugs over the internet thinking you are customer that should be treated with the same level of respect as you would purchasing an appliance at sears with a guarantee of customer satisfaction. LMAO
3, Reps are just a buffer to field complaints, they are used for a fake internet reputation that people believe is earned from respect and knowledge in the community but in reality is from tranny pics and cawk pics
4, Reps get free steroids as payment, think about this for a second. Anonymous person makes a profile most likely one of several profiles on multiple boards, for free gear. it cost about $5 per vial to make gear so for hours on the internet you are getting the equivalent of $5 pay for 30+ hours of work each month.
5, a rep really is a person who cant afford to pay for gear and will suck the ball sac of the sponsor ( basically their employer ) to keep getting free gear then act like they have some moral conflict when customers are getting fucked
6, some labs- AKA drug dealers start a new lab, and some folks most likely themselves on fake accounts start talking how great they are, they build up a rep quickly and get the orders coming in, then dis appear with everyones money, print new labels and start the cycle all over again
7, Reps go all crybaby meltdown like they are on your side and new nothing as they miraculously becomes Reps to another new sponsor. yeah right you knew nothing
8, people will back you up as a good guy because you told some dipshit newbs you need an AI you got gyno use my promo code I will help you LMAO
9, all these guys will have 5k posts in 6 months, jesus fuking christ how long do you have to be on the internet each day to reach this count, I started my account first week of this forum and still dont have that many posts
10, batch labels LMFAO

Reps know what they are doing, if a crack dealer got shot standing on the corner you would say fuck him thats the risk he took. just sayn
Not too far off in most cases probably, but not necessarily accurate for all cases.

I might be a bit of an optimist but would hope that there are reps out there who want to help people out and do a good job.

At the end of the day a standard cycle isn't that expensive, if you have a job and are not a complete fuckwit with money.

IML Gear Cream!
I might be a bit of an optimist but would hope that there are reps out there who want to help people out and do a good job.

At the end of the day a standard cycle isn't that expensive, if you have a job and are not a complete fuckwit with money.
I'm constantly disappointed in people but I keep trying, a cycle is not too pricey if you keep it simple, look at what got Arnold huge, guy wasn't on all the shit we take these days

I definitely can afford my own gear ....secondly personally I could of done things differently, I think I handle it and got message across loud clear ......what else could I have done differently well knowin the out come now I guess from first complaint I could of called bullshit and alerted that first customer ...thats easy enough lolz cause I know the out come duh ....but not knowin the out come and things were different , what if I did that and it turns out the source wasnt at fault ....now I get the "u idiot " post or " you cant bash sponsors " post lolz.....I cant win for losing guys ......

it seems like If I had the power of guessimg lottery numbers and handed out winning numbers there would be some sayin "hey twisted your idiot I only won a million dollars " why not give me the 2 million dollar jack pot numbers ......

Hey ofcourse I will be reppin for someone else why not I enjoy it but I wont rep for a source that has lousy gear or a source that had issues in the past .....this sure was a learning experience ......I have no bones about sharin a good source with friends/community here .....

I think the loyalty lies with the members. With that being said And reading between the lines of your other post the second twisted stepped down was a "DO NOT ORDER, SOMETHING IS WRONG". In my eyes. ant rep steps down I would immediately question unless it was for family reasons.... To say I'm stepping down no hard feelings to me means. Be careful and buyer beware.

I definitely can afford my own gear ....secondly personally I could of done things differently, I think I handle it and got message across loud clear ......what else could I have done differently well knowin the out come now I guess from first complaint I could of called bullshit and alerted that first customer ...thats easy enough lolz cause I know the out come duh ....but not knowin the out come and things were different , what if I did that and it turns out the source wasnt at fault ....now I get the "u idiot " post or " you cant bash sponsors " post lolz.....I cant win for losing guys ......

it seems like If I had the power of guessimg lottery numbers and handed out winning numbers there would be some sayin "hey twisted your idiot I only won a million dollars " why not give me the 2 million dollar jack pot numbers ......

Hey ofcourse I will be reppin for someone else why not I enjoy it but I wont rep for a source that has lousy gear or a source that had issues in the past .....this sure was a learning experience ......I have no bones about sharin a good source with friends/community here .....
Quit explaining yourself to these numbskulls...its pointless...they have no clue

Spanish
Hey guys/gals I am no longer repping for Medlabs ...there is no ill feelings here I just decided to step down ...so please direct all pm's to Macedog amd Crawfbigg regarding medlabs ,they will take care of you:winkfinger:

English

Hey guys/gals that shop medlabs is fucking bending over all the members and sending out herpes in all the vials....they have my addy so I'm fucked too...please direct all your STD complaints to Macedog and Crawfbigg, they will stall you while the money gets raked in:winkfinger:

Spanish

English

Hey guys/gals that shop medlabs is fucking bending over all the members and sending out herpes in all the vials....they have my addy so I'm fucked too...please direct all your STD complaints to Macedog and Crawfbigg, they will stall you while the money gets raked in:winkfinger:

Agreed that is one thing I should have done differently ....that was first post ...but I did make it clearer ...in followin up posts tho ....either way hey If I didnt say anything would they not bein still bendin people over ?....was my pm to all those customers not good? ..ofcourse I learned alot with this experience .....did anyone read follow up post?.....idk I mean to me its like nothing is ever good enough around here .....fault is found in everything everyone does even if it was for the good ......I stand by everything I did ...ofcourse that post could of been more critical ...I apologize but message was still sent !! Medlabs isnt sellin shit to no one here and community is aware .......

Last edited:
Spanish

English

Lmfao

Not saying I disagree with all of what you said heckler...but I can absolutely disagree with 5. That's definitely not a fact.

This is a job, just like any other. There are people who will fuck you over, and there are people who will do their best at making sure things go the way they should. Just like any other job. You can't throw all reps in the same basket. There are some really great guys here that have been solid reps.

This shit is illegal...it's a community of buying, selling, and discussing illegal product. In order for us to continue doing this as well and organized as possible...reps are needed. Those guys who are okay with spending 30+ hours every month sorting out orders and pm's and making sure people get their shit, all for a little gear (that's my rent money), are needed. Do we get some shady douchebags here and there? Yes, no doubt. But we're not all bad ;)

That being said...I'm sorry to crush your dreams but there has never been and never will be a ballsack in my mouth.

My loyalty lies with what and/or who is doing the right thing for the right reasons. Yes I get it...illegal drugs...not the right thing...but a "company"/customer relationship should be respected, alongside "company"/customer rights just like any other business. Imho. But that's just me.

Not saying I disagree with all of what you said heckler...but I can absolutely disagree with 5. That's definitely not a fact.

This is a job, just like any other. There are people who will fuck you over, and there are people who will do their best at making sure things go the way they should. Just like any other job. You can't throw all reps in the same basket. There are some really great guys here that have been solid reps.

This shit is illegal...it's a community of buying, selling, and discussing illegal product. In order for us to continue doing this as well and organized as possible...reps are needed. Those guys who are okay with spending 30+ hours every month sorting out orders and pm's and making sure people get their shit, all for a little gear (that's my rent money), are needed. Do we get some shady douchebags here and there? Yes, no doubt. But we're not all bad ;)

That being said...I'm sorry to crush your dreams but there has never been and never will be a ballsack in my mouth.

My loyalty lies with what and/or who is doing the right thing for the right reasons. Yes I get it...illegal drugs...not the right thing...but a "company"/customer relationship should be respected, alongside "company"/customer rights just like any other business. Imho. But that's just me.
Fuck hecklr....his name explains everything....and has no clue really what repping involves or what people do it for....Hes just butthurt he has to pay for gearz

Fuck hecklr....his name explains everything....and has no clue really what repping involves or what people do it for....Hes just butthurt he has to pay for gearz

Its simple unlisted ....politics of the board obviousely ....why isnt there more reps upset by that ? Thats the real question .....its fucked up thing to say period .....

as a rep I was barely pushin gear it mostly gettin order updates and helpin them with ordering .....lolz....tough crawd foresure ......

Get Shredded!
Although Heckler and I have had our issues, I feel some of what he says is valid. Not 7 or 5, but some. I know for me, I am always sending out my own gear ( what I get paid ) for free to other members here behind the backs of the company to make sure it is still good gear. It's on of the things I do, to make sure it stays good and they now know and have no problem with that. It's quality control. As for fucking people over and running rarely is a rep involved. I know Raptor and them had nothing to do with Helios, and that's one example, I'm sure some do but I stay as far away from that as possible. If a cust has an issue, I will do all I can, but I can't control my lab if it disappears. It's an illegal business, and sometimes shit happens, but I try and make sure that I'm not affiliated with somerhing like that

A good rep has his ear to whats up and an even better fail safe to whats going on... Aka inside info.

everyone saying otherwise is goated or dumb as fawk. Or even worse.... Has no idea what happens behind the scenes and assumes he knows anything. I kinda agree with Heck but i also disagree. Beliefs are outside the realm of empiricial data... But thats all most people have to go on. Data and info.

I find no fault in you. I was just breaking your balls.

You stepping down and getting people to take a second look is good. There is nothing I hate more than scammers in this business but the low life's that cover for scammers deserve to take a beating too.

Anyway, I sincerely hope things get sorted brother.

I have definitely had ball sack touch my mouth...it has definitely never been and never will be a soul from these forums...
Just in case anyone was wondering.
Im so turned on right now 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Spanish

English

truth exposed

I find no fault in you. I was just breaking your balls.

You stepping down and getting people to take a second look is good. There is nothing I hate more than scammers in this business but the low life's that cover for scammers deserve to take a beating too.

Anyway, I sincerely hope things get sorted brother.

Why do you allow sponsors that are known to scam people to stay on the site?

I know twisted thinks this thread is about him and a little is, but it was directed to reps in general. JR made a good point on timing and knowing if shit is as bad as it seems but in the mean time people are losing hard earned money. They aren't rollling in free gear....:coffee:

I know twisted thinks this thread is about him and a little is, but it was directed to reps in general. JR made a good point on timing and knowing if shit is as bad as it seems but in the mean time people are losing hard earned money. They aren't rollling in free gear....:coffee:
It may be a fallacy to assume all reps are rolling in free gear. I mean even assuming a pretty good comp, when shit gets sideways a lot of us put our comps aside while we try to get resolutions for people. Like Rap says there is a bit of an inside look, but also sometimes you have to measure whiners, scammers, and a source and try to read between the lines sometimes. If gear is out of stock what do you suppose shops are sending for comps and who do you think they are going to send packs to first: people paying or people that are getting comped?

I have definitely had ball sack touch my mouth...it has definitely never been and never will be a soul from these forums...
Just in case anyone was wondering.

I think my pee pee just moved ;)

Back