• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero test prop

Mcboozer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was wondering if anyone had pain with pharmacom test prop. Imy thinking about pulling the trigger. Just wanted some feedback

I haven't pin their prop yet, they have sent free prop with my last three orders so I will be next cycle, these guys r top notch, tren is smooth and so is the test e. Customer service is top notch and they process orders quickly. Not going thru anyone else for awhile

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I am running our prop right now, and have been for the past two weeks now. Mixed in a barrel with our cyp as well, no pip for me brother. A little tender due to fresh site injects but no extreme pip. My prop dose is 100mg EOD.

I pinned a cc every day of their prop, had 2-3 vials, no noticeable pip for me.

I very interested too. I am looking around this site for labs on their prop but can't find much. There other test products have great reviews though. Maybe people don't like to be pin cushions I guess.

I've never really heard a complaint on any pharmacomm product and everything I've run was always pain free and lots of fun.

I've ran a lot of prop, (mlg, dragon, ap, dirty sock and 3 different home brews) and it's the smoothest yet.

Current cycle .75ml/day for the last 6 weeks. No pip to date except for one bad shot (my fault, I sneezed)

Back