• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there anyone out there that can be trusted.

Chuckbytes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's my first post and I'm going to be brutally honest with no intended offensive meant towards any representation on this site.
I don't know how much is allowed to be said on the subject and I hope I am not out of line.

I was a lost soul swimming in a fish bowl without any purpose until a mentor introduced me to fitness.
It changed my life, the endorphin's, the results, the pride, I returned back to loving life.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, I started an enhancement routine cycle about 5 months ago, OMG...wow !!!
He was the pro but I have a pretty good idea of the basics.

My very trusted source who had been helping me with quality advice and products has unfortunately passed on, he was my only contact to this world.
Out of respect to him and of course my own selfish reasons, I want to continue what we started.

He always advised never to purchase anything on-line because there are so many counterfeit products and bad quality items.
He made it sound like there are so few options online that offer the real deal due to legal issues, etc...

Anyway...I don't know anything about the online world and don't want to take another 3-4 months of reading through thousands of posts to learn bogus information from people I don't know or trust (this is no offense to anyone here)
Can anyone offer advice where I might find reputable trusted sources that delivery quality or maybe what to look for between the good and the bad.

I don't want to lose what so drastically changed life for the better.

No shit... there is a few very good sources here. I wouldnt be here if this forum was full of shit ugls.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

You would be better off reading all of the posts and making your own decisions just like you don't know the sources you don't know the people who are telling you who is good and who is shit.

There are quite a few good sources on here. Your just going to have to read up my man. Learn like the rest of us it want take long to figure out the good ones welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You would be better off reading all of the posts and making your own decisions just like you don't know the sources you don't know the people who are telling you who is good and who is shit.
This... and be careful there is some sponsors that just have alot of dick suckers posting how godlike the sponsor is... I wouldnt go with them if I were you

Welcome to asf. Sorry to hear of your friends passing. If you are unwilling to do research then stay away from AAS. Don't take the word of a few guys. Read reviews, labs, and etc. Good luck.

I always tell the truth. I also never recommend a shop. :shrug:

Last edited:
I should re-word my willingness to learn. I'll do what it takes to research and read and read and read, but it would be nice to know there is a light at the end of it all.
I guess the one and only question I should ask is.
Can a person order online and actually receive shipments of real quality product ?
Or is it just about doing the research online then finding a local supplier.

I was thinking about other countries like (Mexico, South America etc) where the rules have a little flexibility to bend, but I know shipments are at risk.

I should re-word my willingness to learn. I'll do what it takes to research and read and read and read, but it would be nice to know there is a light at the end of it all.
Can a person order online and actually receive shipments of real quality product ?

I was thinking about other countries like (Mexico, South America etc) where the rules have a little flexibility to bend, but I know shipments are at risk.
Yes you can get good gear online. In my experience it's easier to get better gear online than IRL. I know lots of people that score face to face, but I have no interest in paying that much or pinning that shit. I've never gotten gear anywhere except the pharmacy face to face that was worth a shit.

My very first order was complete shit... I didnt research very well.

Since researching domestic sources.. I have had probably 10 packs shipped to me with zero problems and has been so far very very good gear.

Welcome, read and research, the picture will become clearer, you are in a good spot

well then you seem really motivated to learn. So I would say medlabs

tumblr_npogyz7Lbh1u0hki1o1_500.gif

Welcome.... Its all been said. But you did say you don't trust people you don't know so I'll refrain from giving any advice. Enjoy the Board.

Back