• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am pissing out my ass

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus Christ! !!!!!! Im fine all fucking day, I came home from the gym feeling like I had a mild stomach ache and now here I am....

Sitting on my damn toilet literally sounding like im pissing out my ass... I can just feel the hard earned gainz melting away.

Maybe I shouldnt eat half a tub of oikos triple zero for a after lunch snack... lol

bdf82dbcf69d66187ebfcb7985ab437b.jpg

Thats what I blame and im stickin to it.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

diarrhea-o.gif

635387935798049132dumbanddumbergif.gif

Nothing wrong with that give your digestive system a break. Time to fast bro.

Preworkouts can give me the squirts haha
Thats actually a huge reason why I used to use them... great shits.
Nothing wrong with that give your digestive system a break. Time to fast bro.
Idk about all that but I know for sure I didnt get the shits from eating clean. Had to be the mix of my horribly good breakfast and a shit load of yogurt this afternoon.

Thats actually a huge reason why I used to use them... great shits.

Idk about all that but I know for sure I didnt get the shits from eating clean. Had to be the mix of my horribly good breakfast and a shit load of yogurt this afternoon.

I like yogurt ....maybe you need pepto

IML Gear Cream!
Your shitin your gainz out.

If I'm not pissing out my ass something's wrong. I think I have IBS.

Judging by the three threads you started today I think it is safe to say your life is a mess.

Judging by the three threads you started today I think it is safe to say your life is a mess.
Noo.. I just dont have any friends..

Lol.. im about to start another one

Your woman is putting anit-freeze in your food again....:coffee:

No way that amazing yogurt is doing that to you unless you have a lactose issue bro

I piss out of my ass 3 times a day every day and it feels great!

Watery stool is not normal and is your bodies reaction to something you ate. The yogurt is the suspect without a doubt because it can spoil and you won't really taste it. I drank a RTD that I bought for lunch that had a bad seal. Tasted a bit off but I didn't think anymore about it until the water started. 3 days of squirts later I weighed myself and was down 9 lbs.

Watery stool is not normal and is your bodies reaction to something you ate. The yogurt is the suspect without a doubt because it can spoil and you won't really taste it. I drank a RTD that I bought for lunch that had a bad seal. Tasted a bit off but I didn't think anymore about it until the water started. 3 days of squirts later I weighed myself and was down 9 lbs.

9lbs is alot of piss brah ......

My clothes were loose for a few days afterwards till I rehydrated, it was literally every 15 minutes for the first 48 hrs.

Back