• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren train bitches!!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started MFL Tren Ace today, taking 50mg ED. I told my girls about the sides and said I would abort if I become a huge asshole. I know too late already haha

So night sweats, higher BP, being a asshole, and what else do I watch out for? How long until I start feeling the Tren? Keep my calories the same? Currently cutting.

Started MFL Tren Ace today, taking 50mg ED. I told my girls about the sides and said I would abort if I become a huge asshole. I know too late already haha

So night sweats, higher BP, being a asshole, and what else do I watch out for? How long until I start feeling the Tren? Keep my calories the same? Currently cutting.
Nice...enjoy the run...and i would say obsessive fucking but your already there natty..

Keep me posted im jumpin on soon..what you runnin test at ?and are you running mast or provi?

Allllllll aboard . Just worry about the asshole part with your ladies .If you bump into an asshole in the morning ,you bumped into an asshole. If you bump into assholes all day welllll time to look in the mirror

Seriously, I can feel it in 5 days sometimes, and full force in a couple weeks.
I think the most overlooked side is the mind fuck. Paranoia, panic attacks, rage. And the cough. Oh Jesus Hernandez that first time you get the cough. You WILL think you are going to die. No shit. You may get a mild case first, but when you get the breath knocked out of you, chest gets tight, light headed, and feel like bees are stinging you all over.... Man I love that shit!

Allllllll aboard . Just worry about the asshole part with your ladies .If you bump into an asshole in the morning ,you bumped into an asshole. If you bump into assholes all day welllll time to look in the mirror
Haha..well put

Another side is you catch yourself becoming extremely awesome super alpha even. Your gains rise and your pimp hand becomes super strong. Mere mortals quake when you arrive , you are on a cloud , godlike. Then you find tren base.

Tell your girls your perverted side is about to come out..

Another side is you catch yourself becoming extremely awesome super alpha even. Your gains rise and your pimp hand becomes super strong. Mere mortals quake when you arrive , you are on a cloud , godlike. Then you find tren base.
I will agree with this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

There was this "Heavyiron" guru back in 2010-2011 wrote out a actual great cycle for tren it use to be hosted on unclez.org called synergy cut cycle secret weapon or something of that nature. I'm sure Google can help it's a good read recommend it to anyone that is going to take the tren ride. It's my cut go to and it works perfectly. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
The only unbearable side for me is the cardio hit. I can take the 8 hour sex sessions in place of sleep, but when Iay finally cum and have to choose between breathing and cumming it kind of sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this HI you speak of? Is he that man that doesn't age?
Just look for the blue jean shorts in 2015 and you'll know you have the right guy.

The cardio hit usually subsides week 2-3 for me. I once incorporated epo to eliminate the fatigue but I don't believe the effects were beneficial vs the risk. But the cumming portion is a good side effect especially when you mixed up with 2-3 others. Tanadifil is your friend

There was this "Heavyiron" guru back in 2010-2011 wrote out a actual great cycle for tren it use to be hosted on unclez.org called synergy cut cycle secret weapon or something of that nature. I'm sure Google can help it's a good read recommend it to anyone that is going to take the tren ride. It's my cut go to and it works perfectly. Good luck

You don't say. ☕

Irish knows he is fully godlike right now
945 mg of test, 400 decca, 350 tren a plus TNE and tren base. Yes absolutely I do

:coffee:

Get Shredded!
What kinda of Test ? Why Tren A with long esters? Tren E no?
The test is a blend. IA supertest 450. I'm pinning it eod so I added the tren ace to that schedule. The decca I already had or I'd be running npp instead.

Omeprazole. Sp/..

Once a day and zero heartburn

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Don't overthink it too much man. You might get minimal sides. I had sweats and anxiety only. It really wasn't too bad. Enjoy the run!

Since I pin ED I need to man up and pin my delts. Where the red marker is correct? This was a hard pic to take with the other hand lol

2015-09-29%2016.00.38_zpsom6jpu0e.jpg

Back