• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MTC oil ?

kyleja23

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can MTC oil be used as a solvent in place of EO? I like to use eo gso mix for short esters that are higher in concentration, but eo is so expensive. I Heard you can use MTC as a solvent also but I just don't know how well it works.

MTC is what is becoming a trend to be used amongst ugl's because it's very smooth and some have bad reactions to EO. So in short, yes you can use MTC.

I guess ill give it a try. cant use eo that's the rich mans carrier oil.

I could sware remembering someone using mtc/eo !!!

I thought it was MCT? Medium chain triglyceride.

Yes it is. My iPhone always corrects it the other way around.

Bushmaster use to use a mct/EO blend at 90:10 ratio I believe. I might have the ratio off just a little.

Bushmaster use to use a mct/EO blend at 90:10 ratio I believe. I might have the ratio off just a little.

Any word from bush? Anyone know when/if he is ever coming back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Figured. Lol. Maybe he will get good behavior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I didnt wanna say that cause theres alot of sensitive people lately ..but that shit was nice and thin and smooth ...

Depends on your goals, if you're trying to use mct oil in high concentration like 400mg/ml i wouldn't use mct oil. I listened to some jackass on another form and tried mct oil instead of using eo & I had almost 150ml of 500mg/ml I couldn't used.

Isn't mct oil hard at room temp? coconut oil is and it's a mct

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

Isn't mct oil hard at room temp? coconut oil is and it's a mct

Coconut oil isn't hard at room temperature - I cook with it all the time.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I meant solid, and depending on the room temp that stuff sure does get solid, mines semi solid now and I got the heat on

Unfrationated coconut oil is thin and painless even at high mg concentrations. I don't know if it is the same as MCT oil but it's close. I've had 200 mg test prop and npp both painless no EO. Same with 150 mg mast prop. It is definitely liquid at room temp. Good stuff. I believe a new sponsor uses it.

Is their a book on "idiots guide to make gear" but that the ratios and process is legit?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the home brew forum has a bunch of recipes...

I believe the home brew forum has a bunch of recipes...

I see that.. Just wannabe sure.. Don't wanna spend x amount and get flippin pip or crashes

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back