• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H-AS Pharma...

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As pre-tense I spoke with a few trusted members in PM before posting this thread.

So where to begin.

Around two months ago I placed an order with H-AS during the anniversary sale they had going on. I knew they were a sponsor in good standing on the board and hardly a bad review has been posted from a member who had orderd from them.

So firstly communication with the H-AS was good. They always answered emails in a timely manner during the ordering process and even let me know when the pack shipped......

Moving forward I received an email saying there was a problem with my back. They sent me tracking and the pack was marked as "Undeliverable as Adressed". I called the post office at H-AS' request and they told me since I was not the sender of the package I could not get information on the package.

The pack was marked as "Dead Mail" from what the post office worker told me the second time I called and again he said he could not give me any info on the package but explained what happens when the packs are undelivered and being marked Dead Mail. I emailed H-AS again and he told me that the pack would be sent back to their facility and when they received it they would re-ship the pack. Fine with me. I was in no hurry for the pack at the time. I asked about a reship around two weeks ago and they said they wouldn't re-ship unless they got the pack first but I could re-sumbit my order and payment and they would send a new pack so I waited.

Fast forward to yesterday. Its been 36 days since the pack arrived at the same facility where it went (all the way across the country) after not being delivered to me and has not updated since mid August (not trying to put exact days here). I again asked H-AS if they would be willing to re-ship the pack with the understanding that I would get bloodwork done on their test and submit honest reviews on the rest of what the pack contained. Nope.

I am not trying to flame H-AS as through the whole process, they have stayed professional and been very prompt to reply to my emails.

I AM disappointed at the lack of willingness to go above and beyond on the customer service aspect to help with a pack that I did in fact pay for and DID NOT receive due to a postal workers incompitance.

If they use tracking numbers they should be able to see that your pack was never delivered.

Damn .....montego I feel bad for ya ......

"Undeliverable as Adressed"? So who messed up the address?

Address wasn't the issue. Name on the pack being different then mine is the only thing I can think of.

I've NEVER used my real name on a pack before, and postal workers aren't supposed to deliver to names, they deliver to addresses.

Technically it's the name attached to the address but it all depends on where you live if you have the same postman delivering everyday. If the name isn't attached to the address then they don't have to deliver. If the postman is not comfortable dropping it off then he won't. I'm not sure if I would give you a reship either. Technically it's your fault. Also I highly doubt it's going to be sent back to their "facility". lol

IML Gear Cream!
Address wasn't the issue. Name on the pack being different then mine is the only thing I can think of.

I've NEVER used my real name on a pack before, and postal workers aren't supposed to deliver to names, they deliver to addresses.

Your rite ....as long as u have id with that addy u should be fine ...besides callin did go to post office to try ...or were you scared LE was there ?....

I got a shit load of rc gear I bought back when bonez was reppin to help him out cause he got paid off commission....I mean you were kinda like super rep and the other reps were starving ....so if u like hit me up I cant risk hooking up my gym boys with it bein I already got bad rep from the medlabs pip 5000 ....shit can u imagine if I gave out more painful shit omg they probably terminate my membership ......

oh btw I hope can understand my caveman writing :p

Yeah I did call the post office to try and get pack.

No I did not go up there to get the pack because I don't have id with that name on it.

Typically they will leave a note to pick up pack at the postal office. Not deliverable would be an address issue or lost pack. Possibly something leaked from the pack as well.

ive had like 3 undeliverable paks in the last couple months but never had a problem retrieving from p.o. hell the last one was redelivered that day which kinda scared me (and some thing did break in the pack so u could smell the c.o.) but i was quite pleased as they are not known for great customer service. this seems strange that they wouldnt redeliver bc of a name ,good luck brother

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

At my old apartment complex they wouldn't deliver anything unless your name was on the mailbox. Not even a Christmas card from your grandma.

At my old apartment complex they wouldn't deliver anything unless your name was on the mailbox. Not even a Christmas card from your grandma.
I've never had thIs problem before and have had multiple packs delivered with the same name.

why did you have to sign and show id anyway.......was it international???

Yeah...my postman doesn't give a shit. It could be addressed to the Easter Bunny, but as long as my address is on it he puts in the box.

Get Shredded!
Over the years my "friend" has used numerous names and never had a single pack returned because of the names. Hell, I can't even remember my real name half the time......

A couple of deliveries I had didn't fit in the PO box so I had to go to the desk to receive the packet. Most of the time I just give them the slip and they hand it over. But a couple times this one guy asked me for ID which I thought was weird because it wasn't anything I had to sign for.

Well here is to hoping H-AS will make an exception and re-send the pack.

Back