• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Placed a couple of orders

Roughneck_91

Fascist Gear Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, after getting burned by Medlabs a couple weeks ago I decided to go out on a limb and give Basicstero a shot. I'm hoping everything works out and will keep everyone updated.

Pharmacom has the sexiest gear on the market right now so I'm extremely excited to get this stuff!

I can vouch for the Cyp 250 , http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/44487-Gdawg-labs-Pharmacoms-Test-Cyp-250 . 1386 ng/dl on around 300 weekly . The ordering process , site and communication are top notch . I also got my bulk on standby. Test e 500 , Deca , Tren E and Drols . I also have Var and Tren A for the back end . Mrs. Dawg is on the Var @ 10 mg ED.

Damn dude, that's pretty good test levels for only 300/week.

I ordered the Test E 500, Tren E, Proviron and the new loose Anadrols for my post-contest reverse-diet clean bulk.

Well, after getting burned by Medlabs a couple weeks ago I decided to go out on a limb and give Basicstero a shot. I'm hoping everything works out and will keep everyone updated.

Pharmacom has the sexiest gear on the market right now so I'm extremely excited to get this stuff!

thanks for choosing us bro! we will do our best to provide best service. I say nothing about quality. Not many labs can provide what we offer.

thanks for choosing us bro! we will do our best to provide best service. I say nothing about quality. Not many labs can provide what we offer.

I'll tell ya bro, I'm really impressed so far.

Clean ass website, timely updates, great discounts, sexy gear and I like how you posted that useful information on the expected delivery delays. It sucks being in the dark and that kind of information is super helpful.

Now... how do I get one of those calendars?!

I've switched to pharmacom and they are super legit. what happened with medlab?

It would be easier to ask what hasn't happened... check out their sub forum for the drama.

Roughneck super glad to have you aboard brother can't wait to hear some feedback on the prods!

Back