• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Launching of the 2nd US domestic warehouse!

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, we are launching our second USA domestic warehouse! In is in another location and has only test p and dbol in stock now, but now it`s working. For testing period we set international prices, so you have a chance to grab some gear in a domestic store at international prices!
I repeat, now you will be able to order there only test p and dbol!
It is impossible to combine items from both warehouses into one parcel; they are in different locations!
If you enter our store www.basicstero.net you will be able to chose it on the left side of the site! Here is a screenshot:

Stock is limited!

Thats pretty cool. Man, you guys are on top of things!

You guys are gonna make it hard for me to pay for my daughters tuition. 😔

VERY happy to announce our second warehouse here. Definitely will allow for more stock at a closer distance when the other warehouse is out. Even as a rep, Frank and Pharmacom surprise me still. Even with some chaotic situations they stay on top of shit as much as possible, and then some. Bravo!

Dylan my brother, you guys gotta stock the us domestic. I'm mad excited to buy some cyp!!! Any time frame?

Dylan my brother, you guys gotta stock the us domestic. I'm mad excited to buy some cyp!!! Any time frame?
Working on it now brother, once I get in contact with Frank today I'll see what he has to say about it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back