• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labmax. Valkyrie pharmaceuticals anavar

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
603db0f367ccbdb5d098235169d99207.jpg
18fcbf68b4fc32e54f358c982e51f7bd.jpg
d0719db0a003dd4bf0ed1e6fa761d60e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not that i care about Valk but labmax is shotty... Alot of false negs and pos both ways due to it being a loose testing apparatus

Not that i care about Valk but labmax is shotty... Alot of false negs and pos both ways due to it being a loose testing apparatus

I agee with the oils but it seems like the anavar winny labmax is usally right on!

I agee with the oils but it seems like the anavar winny labmax is usally right on!

Agree that oil carriers mess with results... But so does amounts being used to test even orals. Its just loose as hell man and i dont trust anything that is easily skewed by so many variables and isnt based on a mountain of peer reviewed research

most recently all the poor testing on pharmacom oils has me pretty turned off on labmax. Not that i back pharmacom but its just to poor of a test to make a claim either way

Just give it to a random girl and see what happens.

Look at you using big boy words "apparatus " .....is that like a sex toy or something :roflmao:

Agree that oil carriers mess with results... But so does amounts being used to test even orals. Its just loose as hell man and i dont trust anything that is easily skewed by so many variables and isnt based on a mountain of peer reviewed research

most recently all the poor testing on pharmacom oils has me pretty turned off on labmax. Not that i back pharmacom but its just to poor of a test to make a claim either way

:kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
So I'm going to bump this thread!!!! LaBMaX has a new way to test anavar and winny and they were nice enough to send me a vial to test out.... I will be testing this same anavar I did hear to see if I get any different results.... I will post results here and in another thread...

Subbed I got a few pouches of them

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Back