• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

These kids fucking amaze me!

I liked when they ripped the kid into the van lol. Why no one brought up, you could have been fucked in the ass, is beyond me.. If my dad would've said that to me.. Shit.. Id still be at home..

I liked when they ripped the kid into the van lol. Why no one brought up, you could have been fucked in the ass, is beyond me.. If my dad would've said that to me.. Shit.. Id still be at home..

I am still not certain these kids learned anything.

There is a video of the same thing with young girls...one gets into the van when the big "brother" comes to pick her up. Doesn't even know the guy.

For sure there are predators online preying on young naive kids. And I bet there are incidents everyday. Sad.

we buy illegal stuff made somewhere we don't know,and we inject it in our body.and we are adults,not young boys :D

These kids look numb like they just don't care or their egos make them think they are invincible.

Sad thing is they remind me exactly of my 11 year old

They should of been more scary. Dress up in leather have strap ons laying around in van with tape and a gun. And blow up doll

yeah,only some nasty infections...but our asses are safe

I think for sure we are all a bit reckless in this regard. It is playing the odds and taking a calculated risk...that's why reading reviews and actual feedback is important when choosing a source.

Guess that's why I get pissed off at some newbie that professes his gear is "fire" when he has only ordered or received his items without actual use.

When the kids mom showed up I thought it was just Amanda and she was a whale.

Back