• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What color is your tren?

milesgor86

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just out of curiosity what color is then tren your getting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

It can run the gambit... tren oxidizes when introduced to heat. Actually it can be brewed without heat and it ends up very light

I've gotten some from multiple labs and one from a friend with homebrew all were a yellowish color.I only ask cause I was told real quality tren is a rust brown

Like Velociraptor44 said, different heat temp.

The tren I always run is a light yellow and works great.

I have seen really dark tren that was garbage so I would not bet on the dark rust color being a good indicator.

Fuxk that... I have honey colored tren from my sponsor and its supposed to be some of the strongest tren around.

SPONSORED BY IMAGE PHARMACEUTICALS

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

The tren I always run is a light yellow and works great.

I have seen really dark tren that was garbage so I would not bet on the dark rust color being a good indicator.
I am in agreement with that I am very comfortable with my sources and the results are excellent.I was just curious as to other people's thoughts on the subject

Color says nothing to how strong, weak, under dose, over dosed, tren caugh or how much pip you have. To think so is ridiculous.

Tbh if someone's tren is black coffee colored, Im not pinning it. As mentioned before it would be from over heating and oxidation which just shows me it is from poor quality brew. Is it any less potent or denatured bc of this? Who knows.. It probably doesn't hurt the hormone at all. But I wouldn't eat burnt popcorn or a burnt steak either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Tbh if someone's tren is black coffee colored, Im not pinning it. As mentioned before it would be from over heating and oxidation which just shows me it is from poor quality brew. Is it any less potent or denatured bc of this? Who knows.. It probably doesn't hurt the hormone at all. But I wouldn't eat burnt popcorn or a burnt steak either lol

Black tren? Never seen it. I've used a variety of colors and the darker tren doesn't mean it's bad

d03e85cbe26546acddc1665615a8c3e8.jpg

^^^^^^^^ good stuff!

Black tren? Never seen it. I've used a variety of colors and the darker tren doesn't mean it's bad

Olympus had what they called baby hulk tren that looked like that and the reps said it was because it was overdosed, yea right!

I want Tren.
Ill hook you up brosef..

SPONSORED BY IMAGE PHARMA!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!! :)

Yellow-brown. Heat will darken it to more of a rusty piss color.

heymrwaters, that's some weird-looking tren E. Never seen one like that. Maybe there's some color added?

no offense, but you haven't even had enough time to tell if that shit is even legit yet... You have no clue if it's good or not.
True.... we'll all find out soon

It is my understanding that "Hulk Tren by AB5150" was bad raws that had a very high melting point. That melting point was about the same temp as the smoke point of the GSO (10W30 for all I know). Anyway by heating the oil that high it burnt, and released free radicals very similar to transfats. Instead of going into your stomach, it went directly in the bloodstream. Bad News Bears. Really wish I didn't know as much as I do about it, but I do miss AB. Wonder which one of you are his gimmick.....

Get Shredded!
1c66f2059bb56ee3f138c1ae202ca7a9.jpg

I stand corrected. Now I've seen black tren. Dark Amber is what I thought people were referring to. What you have is just retarded. I can't believe a Podunk lab even shipped that.

Heat people... Tren doesnt need it unless it base which is fussy as hell. A good cook can make it without all the oxidization with no heat and its light. Tren hormone color means zero like AM said unless its cooked to all fuck and at that point there was no attention to black detail.

inb4 5150 chimes in with squeals of delight for shotty hulk tren... Btw where is that Michael J Fox asshole?

Light yellow to dark gold. My home brews were always gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rusty piss is a good description of what I am currently running.

Back