• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mid-Cycle bloodwork!!!!!! Check it out!

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just got my mid cycle blood work done using PSL Test E at 750mg/wk.

njQqf5v.jpg

70FPKBR.jpg

Last edited:
For reference, my pre cycle bloodwork came back at 445 test and 28 Estradiol!!!!! Massive improvement!

Right on Hugh. Lipids and GGT on any oral cycle.

Your numbers look good bro.

Thanks guys. Pretty stoked about seeing those numbers. Curious though.. as to how I started to develop gyno with an E level of 38.. Doesn't make sense.

Read up on pseudogynecomastia.

Thanks guys. Pretty stoked about seeing those numbers. Curious though.. as to how I started to develop gyno with an E level of 38.. Doesn't make sense.

That is why you should have had your blood drawn immediately when the symptoms of gyno kicked in. If I remember correctly after the gyno kicked in you added more aromasin, Letro and Nolvadex and that took away the snap shot of your E2 levels.

If I had to guess, and that is all we can do at this point, is you are very sensitive to gyno and feel the effects when at low level like 60. I know I feel it when E2 gets to 90s and some guys don't get symptoms until they hit 200s.

That is why you should have had your blood drawn immediately when the symptoms of gyno kicked in. If I remember correctly after the gyno kicked in you added more aromasin, Letro and Nolvadex and that took away the snap shot of your E2 levels.

If I had to guess, and that is all we can do at this point, is you are very sensitive to gyno and feel the effects when at low level like 60. I know I feel it when E2 gets to 90s and some guys don't get symptoms until they hit 200s.
Oh wow thats a good point. Well, atleast we know the e was down so none of the Ai's would be bunk, so thats a plus. Cycle is still going great so im pleased

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Solid numbers brother! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Also...some people are sensitive to e2 so they can develop gyno with even slightly spiked e2.

You are spot with this.. This is why its crucial to get blood-work when someone feels something is out of place, this is where you can see where you came from, where you are at, and where you could go... Everyone is different, as I often say "this is not a one size fits all lifestyle"...

Testosterone has 3 courses of action, 1 its direct course of action,2 conversion to DHT (10 fold more potent compared to test's original action),3 conversion to estro..
You seem to posses its direct course and slightly e2 conversion.. This is NOT necessarily a bad thing,when one hormone levels goes up, so will others (hemostatsis/balance), now what is troubling and seems to be the factor here is what type of enzymes/cellular change is taking place in/around the rector domain..what signaling is taking place and what can inhibit conversion,or deflected the estro from binding, and what range is an issue?!?!

Its clear now, always have anti's on hand, always.. be sure to have them with PCT as well..

I like these numbers, as I have full blown confidence with PSL, they have been making a lot of noise in the market with stellar feedback...

Bloodwork is gold..always will be.

Back