• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Negs... Unless you're vaginaballz

But... Putin is a pretty smart man. Got rich off fucking everyone.

I may or may not have a Russian princess on deck 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may or may not have a Russian princess on deck 🏼

U need a little maj jr in your life,,,russian-injun mix ...might be the just what you need bro

Then Svetlana's dad will initiate you into the family vodka biz and yiur g2g my man...

U need a little maj jr in your life,,,russian-injun mix ...might be the just what you need bro

Then Svetlana's dad will initiate you into the family vodka biz and yiur g2g my man...

Not the worst idea I ever heard!

I see all these Syrian refugees, but have never heard of a Syrian Mail-order bride site. You see what these hairy bitches will do for stale bread? Can't imagine what they do for a 1963 AirStream with outdoor shower.
Dirty stuff. Very dirty stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought I heard that someone's wife died from an infection from medlab gear.

2038711.jpg

I see all these Syrian refugees, but have never heard of a Syrian Mail-order bride site. You see what these hairy bitches will do for stale bread? Can't imagine what they do for a 1963 AirStream with outdoor shower.
Dirty stuff. Very dirty stuff.

If I'm not mistaken all the Syrian refugees are fighting age men chanting Allah akbar. I think Rap may be ISIS fronting as a jew.

If I'm not mistaken all the Syrian refugees are fighting age men chanting Allah akbar. I think Rap may be ISIS fronting as a jew.
On the real, YES- 60% of the refugees are 18-40 yr old men. Most will be radicalized in the next few years, as well as the kids. And we were so close to having peace over there. Lol
And I have decoded Rapts messages. All his"home improvement projects" are really Jewish call to arms. "Replace the toilet" means to give a Dutch oven after All Lentil Friday. And "tear out a wall" means Death to all bacon eaters. Not sure what "vaginaballs" means... Maybe like Matzah balls with StarKist?
Prepare yourself for the Jew-surgence! I keep raw bacon in my underwear- you can never be too safe.

:hmm:
HAHAHAH
Serority sisters...... oh the memories. Lol
Yes sir...the parents thought private school would save them..however they were the ones to party with

^^^^^^^^^^ he knows...
I was young many moons ago...when all the girls didnt shave,, had big hair and wore alot of clothes and granny panties....What i wouldnt give to be 18 again in this confused generation where girls wear thongs and belly shirts to high school and theres 100+ websites where all they want to do is fuck...Progress you are blessed my friend...I will die and come back as a pair of size 6/8 yoga pants that get shared by pantyless 24yr old virgin cheerleaders maj will be there vibrator only his hyper ass could handle that gig rap will goto hell and be there tampons lmfao

Back