• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did this today. Don't know how to feel about it

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That was close. Slapped two little bitch men for back talking when I suggested they give up there seat to a lady. Taken off the bus to talk to the polite transit police, one lady, one man. I explained, they looked at each other, shrugged, and gave my ID back.

Men everywhere! Don't be a bitch man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I try to never start a physical altercation. Finishing one is fine, but I try to not throw the,1st punch...and try not to verbally incite either. Learned that the hard way in my youth.

Glad you got out unscathed.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I hope that you were already standing.

Of course I was. Already gave my seat up for a previous lady. I feel a bit like a jack ass though. I just happen to be thinking about my mom.... manners, social graces and such. At the time, it hit a nerve.

Fuck that shit. Bitches want equal rights today and equal pay and all this other bullshit? Then they can stand like the rest of the people on the bus.

One was elderly, the other 7 months pregnant. The men were young men, hiding behind their phones and pretending to sleep.

One was elderly, the other 7 months pregnant. The men were young men, hiding behind their phones and pretending to sleep.

I was going to comment that you should restrain yourself when if all possible. But dude you give up your seat for a preggers. There's no hope for a person if they don't instinctively make that move from the figurative heart. So your not going to make sense to them so your asking for potential conflict with mongs. Your only hope that they were oblivious... and they gave up the seat after your comment.

60a4c78d4f28dc16a9c29a44d3f66bca1547f6a91db0128c81174b21a819ab27.jpg

Reps to Ponyboy for riding the bus downtown.

ponyboy, I'd normally side with you. However, it is a good idea to restrain yourself in public. A comment should be enough, not worth sticking your neck out by being violent. You know many cops would love to put another bodybuilder behind bars.

"God made all men different, Sam Colt made them even..."Some men live by this motto, glad you didn't run into him. Also, I think 18+ inch arms makes a lot of cops suspect you as the source of altercation 9 times out of ten. Shiny bracelets time.

And yes, they were little pricks holding onto their seats. Good job.

Back