• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The tell your woman I want a BJ thread

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post your results... even if your shut down. Post it.....

Screenshot_2015-09-22-12-36-17-1_zpsjlqiojhx.png

Hahahah perfect. I would have failed that anal test for sure..... that is a no go.

:winkfinger:

Even if it's a fail post it. I am sure we will see a funny response from someone.

I just got a bunch of questions back and when I explained everything I was told I asked wrong. Everything about this chick is too much effort.... 😐

I just got a bunch of questions back and when I explained everything I was told I asked wrong. Everything about this chick is too much effort.... 

Is she atleast fun in bed for the time being? If so then I think you will be ok :)

Message sent

IML Gear Cream!
I can't wait to see some of these results. I'm debating, I feel like I know what the answer will be and it will just piss me off. But maybe I'll be happily suprised.

Our maybe I need a fucking side piece.

I just got a bunch of questions back and when I explained everything I was told I asked wrong. Everything about this chick is too much effort.... 😐
Legit exactly what just happened to me lol she was like okay...? Babe where is this coming from? And I was like...really haha and explained the thread and our points of view and why I deserve more blowjobs etc and it basically turned into a seminar. Story of my life. She's a good one though...she's working on it. She had a very sheltered childhood.

Hahaha I like the honesty!! Nothing wrong with them questioning you. It is a question way out of nowhere. They don't work like us..... they don't even have to text "want to eat my pussy tonight" or "want to fuck me."

Just don't tell them the website name, shit will backfire. Lol

Back