• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mr Olympia 2015

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this thread is share experinces at the Olympia this past weekend.. I have some pics I will be post but I would love to tell everyone about it... Went friday first thing and got in thru the back no line which was awesome.. Finally got in the expo and it was packed.. Walked around and did some of the typical push up and pull up challenges to win some free preworkout.. Lol... I did notice a lot more company not handing out as much free samples this year then the previous, a lot more trial stuff but not much you can take with you... A ton of great deals if you wanted to spend money..

so every year at the Olympia they have little competitions such as powerlifting, strongman, crossfit, olympic weight lifting and wresting, kettlebells.. Well I do one of these every year because it's cheap and you get into the expo easier and get a cool athlete band on your wrist<--- main reason lol but this year I'm taking home some dough.. Walked out with 1200 bucks

b8f6f91591f387aa2378f15468f3a51a.jpg
bb30e4eb2677ab852e061ce21a6a462b.jpg
8631006233b4e6b99ac97632b402862c.jpg
25a9cd1236f51bd8ce4c87bbe509ce59.jpg
a75e996a5529344745d9c6874577afa4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Asl got a ton of free samples.. Like a good 3 months worth of pre workout! Didn't get much protien this year.. Need to do a better job of getting some good deals next year!

Very nice pictures brother. Looks and sounds like you had a great time.

So this thread is share experinces at the Olympia this past weekend.. I have some pics I will be post but I would love to tell everyone about it... Went friday first thing and got in thru the back no line which was awesome.. Finally got in the expo and it was packed.. Walked around and did some of the typical push up and pull up challenges to win some free preworkout.. Lol... I did notice a lot more company not handing out as much free samples this year then the previous, a lot more trial stuff but not much you can take with you... A ton of great deals if you wanted to spend money..

so every year at the Olympia they have little competitions such as powerlifting, strongman, crossfit, olympic weight lifting and wresting, kettlebells.. Well I do one of these every year because it's cheap and you get into the expo easier and get a cool athlete band on your wrist<--- main reason lol but this year I'm taking home some dough.. Walked out with 1200 bucks
That's fuckin sweet. Congrats bro...

BeastMode 24/7/365

Back