• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deleting posts

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone noticed a recent post deleting campaign in a particular sponsor forum or is it just me? Btw if your going to the trouble to censor make sure you clear the qouted posts to dummies. :coffee:

Its the pit, spill the beans. Please don't make me look for it myself.

I'm never actually on enough to really notice these things to see who unfortunately.

I'm glad I haven't bought from them in a long time but I still have 12 vials in the safe from them.. Can't really turn them on to someone with the bad rap there going to have soon!! And I noticed some post were deleted but then again there are some guys over there that still have the board rep status

I'm glad I haven't bought from them in a long time but I still have 12 vials in the safe from them.. Can't really turn them on to someone with the bad rap there going to have soon!! And I noticed some post were deleted but then again there are some guys over there that still have the board rep status

So your stash is in a safe? :hmm:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, I bet it rhymes with BedSlab.

5a75fb3a78d770a03147d6b4b1554154.jpg

Back