• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Valkyrie pharm

Devildogusmc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone heard of Valkyrie pharm. they're listed on meso haven't see. Much feedback from em. Tried to contact them through they're site but no response. Any info would b appreciated

medlab is going to have a blowout sale wednesday

sipping-coffee-o.gif

never tried them. Sorry I am not more help.My suggestion would be go to the lab testing section and also source checking and reviews. If you do enough reading in there you will QUICKLY learn who's good and who's not.

Valkyrie is sold here by SteroidsFax. Look us up in the vendor (sponsor) section. Or, you can PM me, jas, or predator with questions.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Great products and stand up service at SteroidFax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mentioned above you're well off with the steroidfax crew brother, good guys. As for Valkyrie I haven't used myself but have only heard great things. They just started producing orals and updated their labels...looks fresh. Pm Vision for specific questions he's basically Valkyrie God and can answer anything you throw at him.

Get Shredded!
As mentioned above you're well off with the steroidfax crew brother, good guys. As for Valkyrie I haven't used myself but have only heard great things. They just started producing orals and updated their labels...looks fresh. Pm Vision for specific questions he's basically Valkyrie God and can answer anything you throw at him.

I think you missed something...Vision has stepped down few days ago

Shit I certainly did miss that. Well, all in all, he knows the product and that's what OP needs. My bad D had no idea. I'll have to look into that.

by the looks of it Vision is asking for reviews on PSL, so i don't know about why he would outsource from the company he repped other than maybe bad blood between them.. Vision is top notch and I had decent experience with Valk line probably a year ago can't speak on it now. Im sure it is good as Jas and Guil are my buddies and won't steer you wrong. reach out to them

I guess I'll stick my neck out....the way the day has gone around here, a person needs to be careful on reviews....what gear I've has used has been good. I've used their tren base which was very potent, their mix 125 that is a drol/tne mix, it was very good also, and their test cyp and E. Can't complain about any of them. Service was decent enough also.

Just my .02 I don't care if the company has great bloods or not. I will never do business because of what guillotine had to say regarding the dad hitting his 8 year old in the head as he was trying to stop the guy from beating his mom. I think reps are leaders in the company and sometimes certain things shouldn't be said.

Just my .02 I don't care if the company has great bloods or not. I will never do business because of what guillotine had to say regarding the dad hitting his 8 year old in the head as he was trying to stop the guy from beating his mom. I think reps are leaders in the company and sometimes certain things shouldn't be said.

Lolz....big true well said

Back