• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kmartone310

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can somebody here please explain to me why this low-life "veteran" scamming piece of shit is back here posting?!

No more than 5 months ago this scumbag scammed basic and at least one other respectable veteran here that I know out of thousands and thousands of dollars worth of hgh and AAS. Didn't reply to email, text...poof. Up and vanished. And now he's posting again??

JR, S2H, Heavy...somebody ban this motherfucker so he cannot do this shit again.

nathan-fillion-coffee-spit-take.gif

Kmart had a bad rap to start, mostly bullshit through another source on here that has a bad history. Deemed a scammer in the FIRST PLACE, Basic opened up shop here and Frank hired him on despite this. Kmart repped for one month, kept in contact almost every day with us. Throughout that month he was very worried about not receiving his rep pay and kept asking me how to find out where his package was. Asked me how to run hgh because Frank was sending him some for free to test out and he'd never run it before.

Still, keeping in contact almost every day.

Sure enough, couple weeks pass to where his pack would have landed...stop hearing from him. Stops posting on the boards, doesn't reply to email or text etc. Moreover, another member of ASF who has been here a long time and whom I have much respect for, contacts me out of the blue and asks what happened to kmart? I told him I didn't know, up and disappeared without contacting me, Frank, or anybody else on the boards. I asked him if he knew anything and he said no. Gave it another week without hearing from kmart before I asked again...what do you know that I don't? Says kmart and him had an ongoing deal a while back where they'd exchange gear, so when kmart asked to be sent x amount of kits of HGH he didn't think anything of it. Coincidentally, this happened to be the same time he received his rep pay AND free HGH from Frank.

Mother fucker just messaged me saying he was in the hospital because of a bad liver. Not saying that's false, but he scammed the fuck out of some good people here.

He mite be reppin for medlabs :coffee:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
It's hard to trust anyone in this wild west of a industry. You say ban... and we are just supposed to ban em? Cause surely your telling 100 percent of the truth right? Even if you are the info you have gotten is 100 percent truth right?
Just saying can't ban someone cause of another request to ban someone. We hate scammers and this mfkers name has come up before, so I'm inclined to believe you.
Him pulling an trick on a source he worked for its greyer then the black and white of scamming members or sources out of money.

He's prob repping for :coffeelabs:

Fair enough, of course there is the possibility that I am simply saying all of this. Besides the emails and pms that I have kept, I really do not have any physical evidence I can provide. Makes sense...well, I have brought this to light and hopefully it will help somebody here not get ripped off by him in the future. Members and sources included. This is the least I can do I suppose.

Fair enough, of course there is the possibility that I am simply saying all of this. Besides the emails and pms that I have kept, I really do not have any physical evidence I can provide. Makes sense...well, I have brought this to light and hopefully it will help somebody here not get ripped off by him in the future. Members and sources included. This is the least I can do I suppose.

Hes a little scummy and maybe by you starting this you'll shake some apples out of the tree with some hard and fast evidence

Gonna have to start keeping a list of all these scammers. Memory's not as good as it used to be.

But Kmart...yeah I remember a thread or two about him from a while back. Easy to remember. Who the hell calls themselves Kmart?

Any hard evidence of scamming or illegal sales will result in a permaban.

I went through my old email and don't have any, going to check my pms. Even still they'd simply be of myself and the other member discussing how he'd ran off with the hgh/gear and disappeared. Wondering what I can bring to the table here that actually counts.

Get Shredded!
Thinking now that even if I did, he'd be on here under his other usernames. So it'd continue to happen. Either way, I'll continue to search for something. If anybody else actually gives a shit it could just be me here.

All I have is suspicion that I can't really prove one way or the other. If someone has something bulletproof send it on to admin. Like I said I just have rumors and supposition at this point.

All I have is suspicion that I can't really prove one way or the other. If someone has something bulletproof send it on to admin. Like I said I just have rumors and supposition at this point.
I guess that's all we're really going to have for now.

i whacked him...enough evidence collected ...nice job trying to scam a sponsor near and dear to my heart kmartone....i got all your gimmicks picked out too so just walk out the door and dont come back...

Good Night !!

Aren't you Jax teller

Oh that guy is the worst.... And by his screen name lives with a messican mother and plays alot of xbox live

but ya kmart was a total scamming faget. He worked for AA though so he probably knew gearz well:coffee:

😂 oh yeah absolutely...he knew it all. Well this is all I could've hoped for, him getting the recognition that he deserves.

Imma pin my tren now and go to work thanks guys :kiss:

Back