• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

‼️ First Ever Gear Raffle ‼️

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are contests all the time and auctions that have been done to death. In our normal IA fashion, we are doing something that's never been done. An online raffle for a shit load of gear!!

Here's what your trying to win:

4-Supertest 450
2-Tren E 100
2-CHAOS
1-Methatren
1-King Kong
1-Hammer
1-Dbol 50
1-Kick Ass IA Shirt!
Over $700 worth of products!!!

Here's how you enter. It's very easy. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

1 ticket is $25 or you can get 3 tickets for $50

To make it easy and not have to pay typical payment method fees what I'm doing is to use pre paid Visa cards.
You just pm me with the card number, exp date, and 3 digit code on the back and I'll send you a picture of the amount of raffle tickets you bought with your screen name on them and it will show the ticket numbers. These are real raffle tickets.
The pre paid cards keep your identity and mine safe and a $25 one costs like $2 and a $50 one cost like $3 so it's easier and cheaper than sending money.

This starts now and runs till Wednesday at 8pm EST. This means I must have your payment by then for you to receive your tickets. I will take a live video on Friday of me drawing the winning ticket so it's 100% random and fair.

We wanted to do something fun and new and you gave the chance at a TON of great gear for pennies on the dollar.

READY...... GO!!!!

Too bad it isn't a funny post contest. It only takes me one entry to win

This is true this guy is a real comedian.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I won a raffle exactly like this on another board,same exact amounts for tickets it was one hell of a win...Only difference was they had three winners ...

Lol this is like playing the lottery.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Prepaid Visa cards. Lol....brings back old memories X.😎

IML Gear Cream!
Is there a minimum number of tickets that need to be purchased for thedrawing to happen.

Is there a minimum number of tickets that need to be purchased for thedrawing to happen.

No minimum. So I could lose my ass! Lol. But oh well it's not about the money. Just about having some fun.

This is what you'll get back when you send payment.
Obviously it will have your screen name, not mine.

Last edited:
I've added 3 addition winners! After the first place winner is drawn I'll draw 3 more tickets and they'll win a IA t shirt and one 10ml of CHAOS!

I'm gonna enter, I want the big prize! You'll have my prepaid info by tomorrow. True gamblers contest.

It is a gamble but the prize is huge and the pool will most likely be pretty small so I think the odds will be good.

Get Shredded!
Great idea...im a gamblin fool...ill be sendin ya a pm...

before i do what is methatren ,,,chaos and king kong?.lol

Oh. I thought you were joking lol. Or I would have explained.
I couldnt zoom in enough to read these 3 label ingredients...good stuff though...this will be 1 lucky mofo for $25 or $50

Come on farva, I'm sure you already have a 3 year supply of gear.

Back