• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm outta here....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heading to the Mexican border, going to obtain some Bayer products then ride to Colorado and back to Texas.....
c51571251ebcb4adccfe5bfb5c8fe813.jpg

Scored some new ink for the trip and hopefully the only thing I bring back is gearz....however I'm current on Hep C and Yellow Fever vaccines. Going to ride with some good buds, party and hopefully see some old gf's....momma is back in Europe for work and I'm tired to punching the clown. ...

sent from my DEA phone.

Dont bother getting gear, its not worth the risk. Plenty of great sponsors here.

I like it.

Don't touch that dirty Mexican gear.

Last time I went I was gonna get Proviron. I ended up not getting any , used GR when I Got back and it was a better deal.

Nice ink brother, but lemme help you stretch your vacation dollars.
Go to Mexico, get the clap and some penicillin, cruise to CO, smoke the fuck out, eat a shit ton of pop tarts and fuck a vegan silly, you know, Rocky mountain high style. On your way out of town do a burnout in heavy's yard and hit the road home to buy some buy some placebos from a reputable dealer like IML.

Thank me in advance:winkfinger:

Nice ink brother, but lemme help you stretch your vacation dollars.
Go to Mexico, get the clap and some penicillin, cruise to CO, smoke the fuck out, eat a shit ton of pop tarts and fuck a vegan silly, you know, Rocky mountain high style. On your way out of town take a shit in heavy's yard and hit the road home to buy some buy some placebos from a reputable dealer like IML.

Thank me in advance:winkfinger:
^^^^^^
This!

Can you grab a couple cartons of pall malls for my old lady? Thanks

Nice work brother. Looks good. Hope u find the best they have to offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We're getting loaded and rolling South at 4am.
11dd114bc727df385b76e5474e3a9e47.jpg

sent from my DEA phone.

Fuuuuck, 13 hrs later we're here, heading to Colombus tomorrow and then North to Colorado.

sent from my DEA phone.

cf8f7884405694a451b774af3824e978.jpg

5e4e1aa12ef8a3eaac311c98a3d2e182.jpg

Shit was epic....started with 6, finished with 4....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back