• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sneedam

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys and gals,
Finally got my script for TRT, been off for quite a while and my last labs were TT 192 and free .4...Yeah NO typo there, I told the DR you better put me back on because I am losing it and I was....However he started me at 100mg per wk, which sucks but I will play his game for now......First shot today in quite a long time and can already feel it brewing.......LOL :winkfinger:

Damn that sucks! Don't know how long I'd play that Drs game either.so damn hard to get a decent Dr that takes my insurance, its just easier to do it myself.

I hear you,

I will play it just to have the script and be legal, but I will wait for 4 weeks when he wants to retest and when the tests come back low he will up my dosage then its game on......

OP when you say you can feel it brewing, you're saying you can feel the effects of test instantly upon a pin? Im curious Because because I'm about to go on TRT and Im wanting to set my expectations appropriately.

OP when you say you can feel it brewing, you're saying you can feel the effects of test instantly upon a pin? Im curious Because because I'm about to go on TRT and Im wanting to set my expectations appropriately.

Placibo effect. You're not going to feel anything right away. It's a gradual rise in overall feeling. You aren't going to feel like superman.

Don't expect anything and be happy with the results that come. It takes time to get your dose dialed in and knowing what works for you.

Back