• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL ( purity source labs) feedback?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some questions and concerns for authentic genuine feedback with individuals that have purchased/used EP from an official supplier, especially PSL...

I'm about to pull the trigger on a considerable order, I'm quite confident as the research and the reputation for EP speaks volumes, but I would like to hear some authentic and genuine feedback from users here that have dealt with the services from PSL along with their products...

I am about to begin a new chapter, prior to my shoulder injury/surgery and especially after; my training and this lifestyle has been put on the back burner, not entirely but I have not took this way of life like I once did... I'm not ashamed of where I'm at but I'm definitely concerned on where I want to be, and I have my eyes on some specific products.... finances are not a factor but my time and dedication is!

Any feedback on the products especially, TestE,TrenE,dbol/drol?

Vision,

Are you at a point in your life in which TRT may be option coupled with a little enhancement?

Bingo bango my brother man.... ; )

Age does have some benefits!

Like we discussed before, our protocols work exceptional well... ;)

What happened to that huge stash of product that you had not to long ago?

What happened to that huge stash of product that you had not to long ago?
That's classified information, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. - Maverick (Top-Gun)

Fine be like that because I was going to share... we could have had a gear picnic... :(

Fine be like that because I was going to share... we could have had a gear picnic... :(

Haha, gear picnic sounds kinda good :) Hope all is well with you Vision. I was just giving you crap!

IML Gear Cream!
Haha...

I'm doing fantastic brother man thank you for asking man, stay well and don't be a stranger...

Haha...

I'm doing fantastic brother man thank you for asking man, stay well and don't be a stranger...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I will send you a PM here in the next few days. Have a few questions I'd like to bounce off of ya if you don't mind.

No problem brother I'll assist you where I can and if I can not answer any of your questions or concerns I will send you in the direction of a trusted member of this community..

E/p is a great brand idc where it comes from. I wouldn't worry much as long as your package gets in your hands your good.

I'm extremely confident in their products, there is a plethora of outstanding feedback on many of the panels... you will have individuals that are not satisfied, but that comes and goes with every single company, and all sorts of items when it pertains to consumers worldwide...

Their dbol is good. Been using their test cyp for about three weeks now, pinning about 450-500 mg Per week. Last week I pinned a little extra and had blood work taken. Total testosterone came back at 2954.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many milligrams of the Dianabol are you using? I plan on getting some... how are your pumps, do you feel pumped most of the day?

Hey Velo, how are you too?:coffee: I'll have a coffee with ya...

Get Shredded!
I trust there gear so much it's all I will let my wife use let's put it that way

You would not want to know my feedback with regards to PSL.
I was foolish enough to purchase from them, got fake omnas and really weak EP juice to include Test P, Tren A, Tren E. Only Deca was g2g.

I remember seeing a few bad batches around this time last year. I know they changed everything from the bottom up. Labels are printed on the actual vials itself now, better Raws, and all new batch #. I'm very pleased with the combos I have tried personally so far. I'm loving the eq/test e combo now as we speak. I'm using 2ml each week and making steady gains. Maybe contact them and ask for a resend Danny and judge for yourself brother.

...Maybe contact them and ask for a resend Danny and judge for yourself brother.
Their rep at the time deemed my claim as unworthy of a serious consideration, since all of PSL oils were 100% pure ( I mean, its in the name goddammit) and everything was g2g, besides of course various Test esters that tested very poorly on the bloodwork around that time.
Vision has contacted me a few days ago, currently awaiting his reply.

You would not want to know my feedback with regards to PSL.
I was foolish enough to purchase from them, got fake omnas and really weak EP juice to include Test P, Tren A, Tren E. Only Deca was g2g.
This couldn't have been recent....we haven't had omnas in a couple years....mishaps happen bro....we're still around for a reason.

Back