• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prices

Howto

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone sell shit to people for way over priced? A bunch of people have been asking me if I can get them some stuff and I was curious so I asked a couple of buddies what they sell theirs for. Everyone I know sells shit for almost triple what it goes for online. $110.00 for a 10ml bottle of test e lol going up to $130.00 for tren so yeah I'm just wondering if any of you actually know people that pay these prices

It's instant gratification brother. People are impatient and for some reason think that buying it in person means it's good.

my time isn't free, which means when I have to go to MoneyGram and then the post office, motherfuckers pay..I sell my shit 3x's to make it worth my time...I have 2 buds that I help out and they know what the stuff costs but don't care.

In Fla charges are similar coke. So I try to hit sales & they have to pay $$$

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Gym prices. Knew someone who paid 60 for prop. Told him WTF

Before I was sourced up I paid 110 for 10ml and 150 for 60ml of liquid droppers. My buddy swore it was his cost. Haha. Some people would rather just go with someone they know with little to no risk.

Location location location

Big true ^^^

Shit a guy I knew was running gear at gym ask me about stuff and I ask him how much did he pay he said 100 vial test ......I ask what about e blockers he had a blank stare on his face !! ...so I then ask him how long has been cycling again blank stare !! ...so I ask him how long has he been on TREN he said 3 yrs off and on and the same for test ......so what I got out of it is he has no clue how to run it and no clue of e blockers ......apparently theres quite a few guys hes friends with that operate like that ......just run a vial or 2 and quit ......none of them know about e blockers and dont use them ....

My bro just got done a 5yrs stretch in state prison ...cigarettes 20.00 for 1.....
1 suboxone strip goes from 100 - 150 bucks. Avg street price 25 each

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 suboxone strip goes from 100 - 150 bucks. Avg street price 25 each

And yea tobacco i made good money from too

I make enough to get my shit for free.

I got about 4 dudes I deal with and tell them I'm not interested in clients. Fuckers start running there mouths and then I'm in jail. FUCK THAT.

I have paid 120 for a bottle of test before but I know guys at the gym that would pay 80 per mlg bottle.

ever tried to get a cheeseburger in prison? shits expensive

I got the fries that will cross your eyes. I got the shakes that will make you quake. I got the cheeseburgers that...........I just got them cheeeseburgers

I'm obviously too fucking nice, I charged 300 for 250 gh kit and provided him with some pins. With the shipping costs, money sending fee, and pins I probably made 10 or 15. When he wanted to cycle I told him no, even when he was willing to drop huge cash on it. He wasn't ready and needed to slow the drinking and workout steadily for 6 months before I would help. Like I said, too damn nice.

I got the fries that will cross your eyes. I got the shakes that will make you quake. I got the cheeseburgers that...........I just got them cheeeseburgers
Quoting the longest yard?

Big true ^^^

Shit a guy I knew was running gear at gym ask me about stuff and I ask him how much did he pay he said 100 vial test ......I ask what about e blockers he had a blank stare on his face !! ...so I then ask him how long has been cycling again blank stare !! ...so I ask him how long has he been on TREN he said 3 yrs off and on and the same for test ......so what I got out of it is he has no clue how to run it and no clue of e blockers ......apparently theres quite a few guys hes friends with that operate like that ......just run a vial or 2 and quit ......none of them know about e blockers and dont use them ....

This is pretty common. I know guys that have been running gear for 15-20+ years and have no idea how to run a cycle correctly. Let alone know anything about AI's..

Well just sold a bottle of test and tren for $240.00. I would like to show appreciation to the forums for introducing me to my new career

Back