• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donald Trump

GymFuq

Donald Pump
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Opinions? I'd vote for him. Refreshing to see a politician with a pair of balls...

Discuss.

Carson for sure.. ill settle for trump if it comes down to it.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

AGREE with Progress.... Trump would be a big change as long as he does what he says.... I am sick of all the special interest groups getting at everyone.....

Trump and I taking over bitches!

Trump 100%

I'll pass on sanders, I'm broke as it is..
7ab326bb3f2855748e21b66341d98687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Word on the street is that Majere1313 would totally beef down Hillary?

Word on the street is that Majere1313 would totally beef down Hillary?
Someone needs to... Bill ain't gonna do it.

Carson is a liberal pretending to be a conservative. ...fuck him.

sent from my DEA phone.

I'll be the asshole. Carson is black, that novelty has gotten really old over the last 7 years. Liberals PC'd him into office. Well that didn't turn out too well. Now they want to PC in a woman. Republicans don't need to be like democrats by saying "hey we like black people so much we are going to send one to the white house"

I'll be the asshole. Carson is black, that novelty has gotten really old over the last 7 years. Liberals PC'd him into office. Well that didn't turn out too well. Now they want to PC in a woman. Republicans don't need to be like democrats by saying "hey we like black people so much we are going to send one to the white house"

:coffee:

Get Shredded!
Truth is, Ben Carson is getting MORE attention simply because he is black. In other words, some liberal pc dickheads give him a second look when ordinarily they would not. He is nothing special.

I like what Trump has to say but he lacks some substance. Can't get away for the next year or so just attacking...

I know one thing, if Trump pushed for legalizing steroids, he would gain a lot of votes among gym rats ages 21+

Truth is, Ben Carson is getting MORE attention simply because he is black. In other words, some liberal pc dickheads give him a second look when ordinarily they would not. He is nothing special.

I like what Trump has to say but he lacks some substance. Can't get away for the next year or so just attacking...

I know one thing, if Trump pushed for legalizing steroids, he would gain a lot of votes among gym rats ages 21+
That may be true but ive listened to alot of radio and tv interviews with carson and I like what the has to say on almost all points. If trump came out and spoke more intelligently on shit that truly matters to the everyday man instead of acting like political comedy relief I think he would have a better chance... but shit hes already doing well in the polls...

That may be true but ive listened to alot of radio and tv interviews with carson and I like what the has to say on almost all points. If trump came out and spoke more intelligently on shit that truly matters to the everyday man instead of acting like political comedy relief I think he would have a better chance... but shit hes already doing well in the polls...

Carson is for amnesty. ...fuck him.

sent from my DEA phone.

Carson is for amnesty. ...fuck him.

sent from my DEA phone.
Ill look into this... I feel like I may be only hearing what I want to hear.. lol

Ill look into this... I feel like I may be only hearing what I want to hear.. lol

it seems all the conservatives are acting like libtards these days. Trump is the only one addressing real issues, he will straighten this shithole out that ol Barry fucked up the last 6-7 years.

Trump= Rich WHITE guy that loves pussy..........WINNING

Hey Hugh, I've been meaning to tell you that we're related somewhere down the line...I come from a long line of Jassols....on my mothers side of course.

:winkfinger:

Back