• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old timer needing some advice

TheHugeitive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone--hoping that someone can give me a good referral or two.

By my username you can tell that I don't post here, however, I often times come back to this board to read about various sources.

I've been using the same source for the past 3 years and have been truly spoiled with a awesome relationship. For some reason communication has dropped off from the supplier side. I really can't imagine a single person spending more $ than I have over this time period. I wish the supplier all the best and maybe they will get back to me.

Of course I'm going to scour the board and read reviews on every sponsor. But I was wondering if some of you guys could please recommend me your top 2 sources.

Thanks in advance.

Wish I would feel comfortable doing so. Sorry bro.. I recommend doing some research

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Try Cawxston or JewPrint labs. I hear they have top notch unicorn jizz that mass spec 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

what happened to the spank old guy who was trying to slang gear from mexico?

I wonder how what he was slanging that test a prim D for? when I was in Mexico I think I got it for 5 bucks a box. It was the most painful shit I ever injected

IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone--hoping that someone can give me a good referral or two.

By my username you can tell that I don't post here, however, I often times come back to this board to read about various sources.

I've been using the same source for the past 3 years and have been truly spoiled with a awesome relationship. For some reason communication has dropped off from the supplier side. I really can't imagine a single person spending more $ than I have over this time period. I wish the supplier all the best and maybe they will get back to me.

Of course I'm going to scour the board and read reviews on every sponsor. But I was wondering if some of you guys could please recommend me your top 2 sources.

Thanks in advance.

typical story, since you "I often times come back to this board to read about various sources" pick one and fucking try it out. FUCK

I don't know why they're giving you a problem. International Anabolics has been good to me so far.

Back