• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle help

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 22 and looking to get laid. I am currently six foot and weigh 155lbs. So yeah, I am pretty shredded. I have done my research and have decided to run a gram of Tren a week and a bunch of Dbol. How does this look bro's. I am also going to blast and cruise. I can't afford a cycle so I am selling a nut to a doctor in TJ for $5k and he assures there is no risk. I figure $5k will buy me gear for life.

Hardy har har..... its not funny when we know your being stupid for fun...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I got 2 nuts for sale at that price. Maybe I can finally afford a bottle of test and 30 Xanax from WP. 10k and he might do a bogo deal for double the cost of original sale price.

I wont give you sources unless you send MORE pictures!!!!!!

Ill trade you 4 bottles of gear for those 2 titties

I am a VIP also.

I scored some gear from a guy at the gym. He said it's the best Tren ever. It's clear as water, he said you guys know nothing.

Old joke is old.
At least he is creating traffic. This whole forum seems slow/dead as of late. Is it vacation time? Is there another brother/sister board to IMF and ASF that is out there? Is everyone one just spending more time LHJO? WTF is going on? Rant over...going to go LHJO now!

Ha, guess I hit a nerve.

Neg all you want but weak, boring old jokes are just that.

If you want traffic you should just make a fap thread.

You dont need gear bro you need to eat 😂

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I am on a strict diet for gains.
Breakfast- Dunkin Donuts with some sugar iced coffee
10am- 1 cup Fruit Loops
Lunch- McDonald's Big Mac with supe4sized fries and chocolate shake
3pm- 1 cup M&M's
Dinner- Large Pizza
Late snack- Pussy

I am a professional nutritionist, so don't question me.

My bro said for best results use a oral syringe and just shoot in the mouth. I will be huge.

you're supposed to inject directly into your testicle

Back