• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jersey Gym Rat is a scamming bitch.

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So some of you may know I do a lot of Web design on here for sponsors. I've dealt with Jersey for H-as once before. Pack came in quick, I released the images.. We were good to go. He hits me up a little over a month ago saying they're in desperate need for a VIP design. Since we did business before I didn't think to put a copyright logo on it since they needed it quick. Well a month has passed. Last time I heard from him was set 1st saying he was sending it out asap. Nothing since. Just talked to H-As himself, and he said Jersey scammed him too.

Typically I wouldn't post shit like this.. Because this isn't the first time I've been burned. Never trust a man's word. It's meaningless.

Yes. I feel a little better now.

Oh Im waitin for responses like why would release it without payment ....if ur suppose to for something and dont ur a scammer :coffee:

I'm still waiting for my pack before I send funds Twist.
If it hasn't been shipped yet just go ahead and double my order.

I'm good for it bro.

The reason I released it was because we did business prior without any issues. So I figured I could trust him.

I'm still waiting for my pack before I send funds Twist.
If it hasn't been shipped yet just go ahead and double my order.

I'm good for it bro.

:roflmao:.....u got it brah:p

IML Gear Cream!
Lesson learned. lol

He probably saved you from hep c.. your'e supposed to say thank you. :coffee:

Scammers gonna scam:coffee: I think this has happened to all of us in some form or fashion at least once. In your case it wasn't money but the work and time you put into to your design. You could blow up his inbox with penis pics, but alas most scammers like taking it in the ass so it probably would not have any affect since he may enjoy the cock. You could just send penis pics to the Capt'n or SheriV. Either one would be most appreciative. Wish I could've been more helpful...:hmm:

Hard to believe... Seemed like an alright guy. Maybe he was booked. :coffee:

I thought you were talking about Jerseydevil and I couldn't believe it. Now that I read the screen name correctly I see. That is a total bummer. Are they using your banner?

I thought you were talking about Jerseydevil and I couldn't believe it. Now that I read the screen name correctly I see. That is a total bummer. Are they using your banner?
I thought the same, I was thinking, Damn no way..

Get Shredded!
Yeah the VIP people are using the banner... H-As said I could place an order, and they'll ship the other items for free. But the last batch of stuff I got from them made my quad knot the fuck up. I tossed it.. So I thought maybe ordering orals would be better luck since people keep saying they're good.

Yeah the VIP people are using the banner... H-As said I could place an order, and they'll ship the other items for free. But the last batch of stuff I got from them made my quad knot the fuck up. I tossed it.. So I thought maybe ordering orals would be better luck since people keep saying they're good.

So spend money with them and then they will send you free product that you were owed for your work??? :hmm:

So spend money with them and then they will send you free product that you were owed for your work??? :hmm:

Lmfao exactly.. I wouldn't order any oils from there. I'm not knocking them but I tossed 4 bottles of test, and 4 bottles of deca away from them. My leg legit was 2x the size almost an hour after I pinned. And had the worst pain for a week.

Lmfao.. it just sucks because he was one of the first guys I started talking to on this forum. He was always a good dude to me. Hopefully nothing shitty happened, but I was told he asked for his Sept pay upfront along with his august payment. And boom he's gone.

My first thoughts were also to contact them. I see you have.

I would go on to say that you do not need gear at the moment, But would prefer cash as you normally do when creating web work. If that is not good for them, then politely ask them to remove your work. Keep it professional until all else fails.

The work was made for them, they are using the work that you created. So they should pay for it. Otherwise, don't use it

It was jerseydevil from ay.
How dare you of accusing me of being a scammer BigDickHead. Proof? JerseyGymRat is a completely different person. Go to our illustrious mod staff and check fucking IP addresses before running your fucking mouth.

My first thoughts were also to contact them. I see you have.

I would go on to say that you do not need gear at the moment, But would prefer cash as you normally do when creating web work. If that is not good for them, then politely ask them to remove your work. Keep it professional until all else fails.

The work was made for them, they are using the work that you created. So they should pay for it. Otherwise, don't use it

Yeah I will do that, and see what he says.

How dare you of accusing me of being a scammer BigDickHead. Proof? JerseyGymRat is a completely different person. Go to our illustrious mod staff and check fucking IP addresses before running your fucking mouth.

Its definitely not you brotha. Not sure why anyone would even say that considering the names are completely different. lol

Back