• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone Try King Labs

Bigswole68

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My buddy bought some gear from king labs. Anybody ever hear of theses guys?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 163
BRO. Yes I have, they actually advertised via instagram and I hit them up on wickr. I was sketched as fuck because of how they advertised...but damn looks like those vials came through just fine. Interesting.

Pic looked funky. Where did you acquire said gearz?
I think it's a reflection of something actually...but yeah def looks funky. They're prices are hella cheap as well...red flags left and right but hey can't knock it just yet. We need some test subjects up in here. Sure as hell ain't going to be me.

I think it's a reflection of something actually...but yeah def looks funky. They're prices are hella cheap as well...red flags left and right but hey can't knock it just yet. We need some test subjects up in here. Sure as hell ain't going to be me.

Lolz.....let mikey try it ,mikey trys anything ......( old cereal commercial )

IML Gear Cream!
Who the fuck advertises on instagram or other social media?

Who would ORDER off Instagram ???? Come on guys .. Would you buy your meth ( diet purpose only ) off some clowns Facebook ?? There are too many safer alternatives .. Please use them ..

Common sense folks...geez.

Garbage, I received a few vials from my buddy in texas, and later got blood work.. no change at all. Waste of money.

Ordered, received in 2 days. Looks legit, very good clear color... will update results, quality. .. may have blood work . Bought test 400, and tren enth. 400mg test and 200mg tren just now. . Coming off test prop. Which I know is real. So I'll see how I feel in 2 weeks. Avid user of many types. .. so I should be able to give update soon.

Buddy of mine used them and got what he paid for. An infection. What you'd expect from ordering that way at that price.

LowT

Ordered, received in 2 days. Looks legit, very good clear color... will update results, quality. .. may have blood work . Bought test 400, and tren enth. 400mg test and 200mg tren just now. . Coming off test prop. Which I know is real. So I'll see how I feel in 2 weeks. Avid user of many types. .. so I should be able to give update soon.

No one cares. Grave digger

Great first post

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

If no one cared there wouldn't be post from 2016... smh. I posted as my first because I couldn't find anything to help me.. so, maybe I'll help someone. I have one legit source in UK.. so no need to ask for sources. Been on gear for 7 years.. figured I'd give domestic source a try.. $120.. want break me. . Just hope to help.

Get Shredded!
Well then .. Let's try this .. Start here then maybe go to new member section ..

FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL , PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES ..

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No outing of personal information. Names, phone numbers addresses, etc.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.

Back