• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kroniks road to massive gainz!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SPONSORED BY IMAGE PHARMA

So today I start my sponsored log, so a big thanks to Image Pharmaceuticals for making my Christmas come very early.

This will be a 20 week bulker and as well my biggest cycle yet. My goal is to gain as much lean body mass as possible without looking like a fatty fat fatty.

Ill be on:
Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ week
Nandrolone Decanate 400mg/ week
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg/ week
Masterone Propionate 300mg/ week

1ce7444767acb8b6ff38ac5fee7ee1c9.jpg

Also by Image Pharma I was given hcg for PCT.

Doses are subject to change depending on how I feel.

Just did my first pin. My 3cc syringe was maxed the fuck out.. now I know I need to stock up on 5cc syringes.

Absolutely no pain at all, that was the most ive ever pinned at one time and it feels great.

Starting pics are as shown below:

c2fb2db35a647e1351dc2a77f311ce10.jpg

b78f7b3a62c6fbf3916c9c5364915c44.jpg

Weighed in this morning at 214 lbs

My meals may or may not be documented. . But I did just buy a rice cooker so thats exciting. :)

Looking forward to all you fine ASFers following along and making fun of me all the way... cuz thats usually how it goes...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Oh shit forgot about ancillaries.. lol.

Prami eventually dosed up to .5mg ed
And exemstane dosed at 12.5mg ed

Oh shit forgot about ancillaries.. lol.

Prami eventually dosed up to .5mg ed
And exemstane dosed at 12.5mg ed

For some unless you are super susceptible that may be a bit high for prami. Safe is good, but maybe get some bloods with lower daily dose?

For some unless you are super susceptible that may be a bit high for prami. Safe is good, but maybe get some bloods with lower daily dose?
Im goin the rather be safe route on this one. Ive had gyno surgery once. Dont want it again

Im in for this .....I got a feeling this is goin to be a very entertaining log :clapping:

Who is image pharma?

Im in for this .....I got a feeling this is goin to be a very entertaining log :clapping:
Lol... well lets just hope I dont end up homeless.. jobless... or in jail.

Glad to have you along.

Glad to have you along.

This is exactly how I feel ab running this mtr. Lol

I'll be following along. Kill it man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Subbed. You may want to try caber if you have a good source. I used prami on my latest run and it made me feel like total shit at .25 mg every other day.

Subbed. You may want to try caber if you have a good source. I used prami on my latest run and it made me feel like total shit at .25 mg every other day.
Last night I dosed .25 of prami.. slept good but woke up alot having to piss horribly.. idk what thats about. Im stickin with prami to see how its effects are with sleep.

Glad to have you along.

Nah you will be fine ......you will make some gainz tho

Tell us about your diet....pls.

sent from my DEA phone.

Tell us about your diet....pls.

sent from my DEA phone.
Well.. for breakfast I always have a knarly ass shake.

This morning was 2,040 calories. 2.5 cups of oats
3 cups of milk
4 tbs of pb
1 banana
2 big ass scoops of whey protein
2 usda organic eggs

My stomach still feels like its going to explode.. ughhh

Get Shredded!
Subbed for the band-aids.
Never know man... need to have them readily available.

Are you going to lift?
Oh of course... tonight is chest, tris and calves. Medium weight 12-15 reps. Pumpin it out till I cant lift anymore.

Last night I dosed .25 of prami.. slept good but woke up alot having to piss horribly.. idk what thats about. Im stickin with prami to see how its effects are with sleep.

Oh you'll sleep great the problem becomes waking up and functioning the next day. I hope you have better luck with it than me!

Oh you'll sleep great the problem becomes waking up and functioning the next day. I hope you have better luck with it than me!
I slept great last night... but found out today that im a little more tired than usual.. oh well.. thats the game for ya

Boom!!!!!!
There he is!!!! I shot a little over three cc's last night and cant even tell where I pinned today!! Thats amazing. You sir have some great quality gear.

I want to hear about your daily diet....

sent from my DEA phone.

There he is!!!! I shot a little over three cc's last night and cant even tell where I pinned today!! Thats amazing. You sir have some great quality gear.

Excited to see your transformation over the coming weeks!!!

I want to hear about your daily diet....

sent from my DEA phone.
I dont have it down to a science like some guys.. ill just be eating alot of carbs and protein. Eat eat and eat until I cant eat any more. Lean meats and pastas.

I plan on eating at least 3-4 big ass meals a day.

Back