• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joel Osteen does it again..

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Joel is truly in tune with God.

His message is always exactly what I need to hear.

GreatERness is my destiny.

Amen

"Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You should try Buddhism. ..

sent from my DEA phone.

He's that rich church Sunday morning tv Bitch. Fuck that nigga.

Faith is the most important investment you can make, ROID. I rarely extend this offer to semi mortals, but you exhibit the tenacity, intestinal fortitude, and testicular atrophy that could make you a deacon in my secret Sanctuary- Church of BroScientology. PM me for tithing instructions and qualifications for your womenss to be indoctrinated (fat chicks get a pearl necklace, but won't fit through the pearly gates)

Brother Joel is a demon in disguise. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I have spoken....he who has ears...let him hear.

Such a criminal.. If there is a hell that's where he will end up.

If he doesn't give over his life to Allah that is.. God see all

IML Gear Cream!
Joel is truly in tune with God.

His message is always exactly what I need to hear.

GreatERness is my destiny.

Amen
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm starting to think you are serious. What is with all this bible banging shit from you lately?

Nothing wrong with my man ROID having faith is it? Don't we all have beliefs that can not be accepted by 100% of the population? Whether it is belief in the after life, or "unconditional love" for a spouse or child, virtually everything is subject to debate. Strength comes from making a stand for what you BELIEVE in.
The only constant is BroScientology. I am working with Tom Blast N Cruise about bringing it mainstream. Stay tuned

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm starting to think you are serious. What is with all this bible banging shit from you lately?

What exactly do you mean, "starting to think"

You should try Buddhism. ..

sent from my DEA phone.

I study all religions.

The Tibetan book of the dead , translated, was interesting.

I may go join the JZ Knight cult ?

There is a GOD.

I grew up in the bible belt so I'm overly familiar with the bible and I don't think it represents God.

I have been in search of enlightenment since 06.

I do like listening to Joel. Nothing wrong with giving people hope instead of a guilt trip. If he is a hypocrite then so be it. No different than most people.

Carry on you fucking infidels

Last time Joel was in my area we hit the titty bars together.

Joel Osteen, the purveyor of good Christian messages so long as you keep sending him money. He sure doesn't live the humble life of a true preacher of the faith.

In other words fuck that asshole.

All this hatred for Joel Osteen.

I think I'm going to write him a letter thanking him for his weekly messages of encouragement.

God bless Joel Osteen and ROID

AMEN

As a birthed savage i do have to admit Joel helped me through many sunday hangovers. There is something about a guy being overly positive and that doesnt speak of punishment or damnation that is refreshing. I consider myself to be a model agnostic with taoist flare but i also dont hate religion like a doc marten wearing goth kid. But if your to stupid enough to send someone money and to stupid to not find lessons in everything/anything your most likely just stupid and shut off to the world around you.

Metallica "Leper Messiah"

Spineless from the start, sucked into the part
Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown
Please, please
Spreading his disease, living by his story
Knees, knees
Falling to your knees, suffer for his glory
You will

Time for lust, time for lie
Time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green
Heaven you will meet