• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

do you think Alaska or Canada could be invaded?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been reading a lot of articles that seem as likely scenarios. China and Russia are in the course of Naval manuvers off of Alalska and Obama is giving them a free pass, as well Iran has been violating it interim nuclear deal. Its been speculated that if Alaska was invaded that the lower 48 states would not react and the current administration would do nothing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-excuses-for-chinese-warships-in-u-s-waters/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/world/asia/in-a-first-chinese-navy-sails-off-alaska.html?_r=0

That would really ruin my dvr programming. All the good reality tv shows come from Alaska.

But he just renamed a mountain in Alaska, of course Obama would respond.

Thank god for Sarah Palin, she would fight them off with her sexy ass cheeks.

Personally, I think we would not allow a part of the US to be invaded without consequence. Canada maybe. Not sure what any of that has to do with Iran, that's a whole different ballgame. If we were to allow Alaska to be invaded and did nothing, it would make us appear weak, and the US does not want to appear that way.

Personally, I think we would not allow a part of the US to be invaded without consequence. Canada maybe. Not sure what any of that has to do with Iran, that's a whole different ballgame. If we were to allow Alaska to be invaded and did nothing, it would make us appear weak, and the US does not want to appear that way.

If we allowed Canada to be invaded we would appear weak. Plus we would be in a really shitty position... I like my people to the north.

you answered your own question but I think you knew that, its being said we look weak ( in regards to Iran ) and Russia and China know this administration weakend our status as a super power. There are speeches recorded with Chinese generals addressing the troops saying the plan is to be ready to invade the US. just saying things are taking a shift and with our long friendship with Israel disintegrating overnight the world could be on the brink just saying I'm going to walmart and getting more ammo

you answered your own question but I think you knew that, its being said we look weak ( in regards to Iran ) and Russia and China know this administration weakend our status as a super power. There are speeches recorded with Chinese generals addressing the troops saying the plan is to be ready to invade the US. just saying things are taking a shift and with our long friendship with Israel disintegrating overnight the world could be on the brink just saying I'm going to walmart and getting more ammo

yep I'm in the process of trying to buy a hunting rifle asap lol

Alaska is my second home. You guys can fuck off.

a827e5a1c71bc59978522ef82893488d.jpg

Canada can be invaded by a couple angry seals. Canadians would apoligze while being conquered.

Alaska and Canada have oil. Yes we would respond.

Canada can be invaded by a couple angry seals. Canadians would apoligze while being conquered.
you need to brush up on your history, Canada was with us on D-day and fought some of the fiercest battles with the germans. and on one battle fought to the last man standing. I would pray that Canada would back us up. just saying

Does anyone actually think war happy America would let one our states get invaded? Fuck no, the whole government would be busting nuts as they deployed half the military there to fuck them up, and then I'm sure we'd follow that up by bombing the shit out of whoever did it

just because you feel that way doesn't mean this administration would actually send troops, maybe some drone strikes
This administration is a travesty which can be seen by Syria, but the corporate interests in America and congress wouldn't have a choice

^^ tell the Chinese to drop some raws off

I would love to read all this and wonder if the US would make a power play...
But the reality is this..
Why would another country bother invading when we are destroying ourselves internally.. They can sit and watch

If any stupid basatards decided to invade, our military would be the least of their worrys. The gun owners of this coutry will band together with the military or without them. There are good reasons to have your own ammunition depot. I'm less worried about being invaded and more looking twards civil war.

they would have to first take out Sig and the rest of the crab fisherman....that shit aint happen...

Back