• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quick Intro

spikes_tactical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
42 years old, 5' 6", 150lbs, 9.5% bf
Been lifting since high school on and off. Looking to run my first AAS cycle next month. Will be 400mg of Test C split 200mg x 2 a week. Have some DBol got a kick start at 30mg a day. Have necessary AI and PCT gear on had as well.

This will all depend on results from blood panel and possible TRT.

I'm on a few other forums. EVO and MESO. Hoping to gain more knowledge and possible secure a new source or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard & first cycle doesn't look bad at all. There's a lot of great folks in here with some great info to help get you where you wanna go. Good luck with your first cycle & keep us updated

First cycle is awesome keep us posted on your results. we are here to help if you need any...............

Welcome! Read the rules in the new members section so you don't end up on the wrong side of the proletariat.

42 years old, 5' 6", 150lbs, 9.5% bf
Been lifting since high school on and off. Looking to run my first AAS cycle next month. Will be 400mg of Test C split 200mg x 2 a week. Have some DBol got a kick start at 30mg a day. Have necessary AI and PCT gear on had as well.

This will all depend on results from blood panel and possible TRT.

I'm on a few other forums. EVO and MESO. Hoping to gain more knowledge and possible secure a new source or two.

Welcome!

Greetings, 49 year old MD, natural on TRT by prescription but feel I need more, much more than is being prescribed. Been lifting x 35+ years, max sq/BP/DL/CJ 550/400/530/225. Looking for insight on acquiring some supplements to assist my cause.
welcome,now u should start your own thread and start from there

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

Welcome! Read the rules in the new members section so you don't end up on the wrong side of the proletariat.

Thanks. I have read both posts from tommygunz in the new member section. Is there something else I'm missing?

Hola!

sent from my DEA phone.

Back