• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mother issues

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has mom issues?

Discuss.

sent from my DEA phone.

your moms awesome, although the meatloaf is a little dry, why whats up?

My mother passed away 2 years ago from cancer. She was only 46 years old. That was pretty devastating.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

My mother passed away 2 years ago from cancer. She was only 46 years old. That was pretty devastating.

Did she treat you as expected? Btw, my condolences brother.

sent from my DEA phone.

My mom says I am very handsome and such a nice young man. So there!!! What mama doesn't know won't hurt her.

My momma pasted away 9yrs ago ....she was always proud of me and treated me better than my brother:coffee:

Im a momma's boy ....

Did she treat you as expected? Btw, my condolences brother.

sent from my DEA phone.
Thanks bro. Yea she was loving and made sure I had what I needed. Also she was a very strong willed woman and stubborn... sometimes it was rough being raised by her. At one point I had to move out cuz she was almost abusive. . Well I thought so cuz I was being a bitch ass 13 y/o. I moved in with my bio dad for a year realized I hated him so moved back in with my mom and step dad. I at times felt like she was unfair and mean but that was cuz she was stubborn, my stepdad was like the mediator that usually made everything better or ran interference. Lol. Even though she was a rough woman I knew she always wanted the best for me. The worst was towards the end, seeing a strong woman who was the cornerstone of my life slowly waste away into someone you can barely recognize.... sorry I cant write anymore.

My momma pasted away 9yrs ago ....she was always proud of me and treated me better than my brother:coffee:

Im a momma's boy ....
Sorry to hear that brother, was it natural causes?

Sorry to hear that brother, was it natural causes?

Basically .......
this isnt the type of board u talk about serious things cause some idiot will throw it up in ur face or make fun of it ...:(

IML Gear Cream!
Damn sorry to hear this .....Im very familiar with your feelings

Thanks bro. Yea she was loving and made sure I had what I needed. Also she was a very strong willed woman and stubborn... sometimes it was rough being raised by her. At one point I had to move out cuz she was almost abusive. . Well I thought so cuz I was being a bitch ass 13 y/o. I moved in with my bio dad for a year realized I hated him so moved back in with my mom and step dad. I at times felt like she was unfair and mean but that was cuz she was stubborn, my stepdad was like the mediator that usually made everything better or ran interference. Lol. Even though she was a rough woman I knew she always wanted the best for me. The worst was towards the end, seeing a strong woman who was the cornerstone of my life slowly waste away into someone you can barely recognize.... sorry I cant write anymore.

Basically .......
this isnt the type of board u talk about serious things cause some idiot will throw it up in ur face or make fun of it ...:(
It's THE PIT, anything goes.....if some motherfucker did that he'd get crushed. ...you gotta remember, nobody knows you in meatspace. ...fuck em.....i have issues, my family puts the FUN in DYSFUNCTIONAL. ....I'm fucking 50 yrs old and my pedophile nephew is the executor of my mother's estate. ...yeah, I got fucking issues. ....i caught mom fucking a stranger when I was 14 and dad was deer hunting. ....

sent from my DEA phone.

Sounds like an awesome lady, be proud dude!

sent from my DEA phone.

Basically .......
I know but.. sometimes if you cant talk about some things the second best is to be able to type it out. Well if anyone says anything then I feel sorry for them for being inconsiderate pieces of shit and obviously were raised by the like

I know but.. sometimes if you cant talk about some things the second best is to be able to type it out. Well if anyone says anything then I feel sorry for them for being inconsiderate pieces of shit and obviously were raised by the like

Fuck em. ....

sent from my DEA phone.

It's THE PIT, anything goes.....if some motherfucker did that he'd get crushed. ...you gotta remember, nobody knows you in meatspace. ...fuck em.....i have issues, my family puts the FUN in DYSFUNCTIONAL. ....I'm fucking 50 yrs old and my pedophile nephew is the executor of my mother's estate. ...yeah, I got fucking issues. ....i caught mom fucking a stranger when I was 14 and dad was deer hunting. ....

sent from my DEA phone.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I was and still am the biggest mommas boy. She passed 1 month ago yesterday and I still try to call her everyday on my way home from work like I used to. Usually I catch myself before I hit send but yesterday I just let it ring.

Cherish the time you do have with family and loved ones because one day they are here and the next thing you know fucking doctors give you a year to live and 6 weeks later it's all over.

Couldn't be any truer of a statement right there.

Basically .......

It sure does seem like it's starting to go down the drain with members being dicks and thinking it's funny.

i apologize if wut i typed fell under the disrespectful category,
My mom ditched my pop w me and 3 siblings wen i was 10 and im the oldest
im 34 now and i can count on 1 hand the amount of times i seen her from 18 till now nothing before 18 she married 4more xs and has a daughter who i feel for ,she was doomed at birth.
my pops stepped up and we still never wanted for anything he is the man and if i end up half the man he is well thatd be ok

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

Growing up my mon was a crack head prostitute.. My cut was hot pockets from the local food Mart. I'd always come home and she would be fucking/ sucking some dude.. I never really gave a fuck.. I think that's why I'm such a sick pervert. She told me once she didn't do black guys.. I said why not Bitch.. I haven't talk to my family in over 10 years. I could give two shits. Less people to fuck me over.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
my mom and I are not on good terms right now after my break up. she wouldn't listen to me and said some shit that she shouldn't have and I shut her stupid ass out of my life

Growing up my mon was a crack head prostitute.. My cut was hot pockets from the local food Mart. I'd always come home and she would be fucking/ sucking some dude.. I never really gave a fuck.. I think that's why I'm such a sick pervert. She told me once she didn't do black guys.. I said why not Bitch.. I haven't talk to my family in over 10 years. I could give two shits. Less people to fuck me over.

I could write all of my family off too except my little brother....

Same deal here. My mom was a total slut. Cheated my dad repeatedly. He was prick anyway. But it fucked me up with women for life. I don't trust them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some serious things u guys delt with sorry to hear it .......but it makes us all stronger guys

I could write all of my family off too except my little brother....
Yup, same with me. I got one brother. Been with me since day one. He ended up getting 10 years tho. Haven't seen him in 9. He's almost out. Life comes at you fast. It's how you deal with it, is what matter most.

I'm absolutely a mommas boy. My mom is my life she's always been there for me no matter what the situation. My father took ill last year wasn't able to work. Then a storm came through destroyed there roof. I sold my Harley Davidson just to fix the house. The way i was raised you always look out for the ones who looked out for you. I'm thankful she's still around still smoking her weed 😂. Sorry to hear of the loss of some you guys

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My mom gave and gave and gave trying to make up for being a cheating whore and making dad leave. It just turned me into a spoiled brat with anger issues. I'm better now, working on my forgivness skills. We talk maybe 3-5 times a year.

My mom's nickname is hand out.

Better than Hand Job..

had a friend in high school who's mom was named back door bonnie
Fuck.. Nice bro.. I wish I had a homie like that, she let the bros fuck? Damn.. now that's a good mother.

Back