• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Colorado

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm driving around Colorado looking for the mile high Kratom headquarters and all I see are these fucking pothead vagrants long boarding around and nature at its finest.

4ea0d6a6734bc92f68fa422a219830ac.jpg

I could get used to it here.

:coffee:

My neck of the woods. Visited years ago and decided a year later to move out here. It's been 14 years, and Colorado is the best. If only the stupid California fags would stop moving here.

It's nice except for the snow .the place is nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

My neck of the woods. Visited years ago and decided a year later to move out here. It's been 14 years, and Colorado is the best. If only the stupid California fags would stop moving here.
This is why colorado is turning into a liberal state.

was there this summer and forgot what mosquitoes were, little bastards. since cali is in a drought we dont have any made me miss cali quick

IML Gear Cream!
I visit there often. I love Colorado.

I'm outta here.

Couldn't find MHK headquarters =[

Back