• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am.... a mother fucker

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So no shit here i am with a raging fuckin hard on laying in bed... two.minutes ago ballz deep in smoking hot girlfriend vag when STORMS in her 9 year old son. What in the FUCK guy!!! As i sit there staring at this red headed cock blocker i have this conversation in my head.

"Bro... can you see me ballz deep in your mom right now. She has the O face... look at the situation little man... if you're stil staring at me in two seconds you're wrong! Lol

Of course I'm an awesome guy and slide into the "cuddle position" and greet this mother fucker with a .... "hey bud"

Back in action! Kid goes back to bed. We all laugh. Life is good. She climbes on top of me, of course im still ready to go thanks Agent XxX ;) This body is going to town and its fucking amazing boys!!! Life is still good... not as good as before my real life Red Headed Step Child walked in and cut me down with his razor sharp eyes as he mind fucked me, as i was fucking his mother! But I regress

I'm BUSTING A NUT and this little demon child walks in and JUMPS ON THE BED YELLING 'BOOOOOO'

I think he looked me in my eyes as i was cumming... in his mother. I think im on the fence here between kicking a 9 year old in the shin and refusing band aids after.

On a side note. None of what i said is how i look at the little guy, lol. Kid is awesome and i love him like my own. It's been 2 years now and that little red headed fucker has my heart , lol.

Know the feeling seems to happen every time we sneak to the bedroom

kids always seem to know when to interrupt. Buy a lock stat. Money well spent.

Buy him a hooker...problem solved..

I've had a few similar experiences like this. This one time the kid opens the door and sees me balls deep in his mom, she's like startled and I smile at the kid and I gave him a thumbs up and kept on.

So no shit here i am with a raging fuckin hard on laying in bed... two.minutes ago ballz deep in smoking hot girlfriend vag when STORMS in her 9 year old son. What in the FUCK guy!!! As i sit there staring at this red headed cock blocker i have this conversation in my head.

"Bro... can you see me ballz deep in your mom right now. She has the O face... look at the situation little man... if you're stil staring at me in two seconds you're wrong! Lol

Of course I'm an awesome guy and slide into the "cuddle position" and greet this mother fucker with a .... "hey bud"

Back in action! Kid goes back to bed. We all laugh. Life is good. She climbes on top of me, of course im still ready to go thanks Agent XxX ;) This body is going to town and its fucking amazing boys!!! Life is still good... not as good as before my real life Red Headed Step Child walked in and cut me down with his razor sharp eyes as he mind fucked me, as i was fucking his mother! But I regress

I'm BUSTING A NUT and this little demon child walks in and JUMPS ON THE BED YELLING 'BOOOOOO'

I think he looked me in my eyes as i was cumming... in his mother. I think im on the fence here between kicking a 9 year old in the shin and refusing band aids after.

On a side note. None of what i said is how i look at the little guy, lol. Kid is awesome and i love him like my own. It's been 2 years now and that little red headed fucker has my heart , lol.

Now how are you not going to think of that little shit every time you go for a wank or bang your old lady?

Every time I'd cum I'd get this image in my head like...

"BOO!"

eb3376c14fd7d3ca24b34cd9f2f2c23b.jpg

LMAO, that brings back memories haha. When we got together, her kids would just fling the door open and walk on in, UNTIL son (12) done that 1 too many times and saw mommy doggie style being hammered! But now both of them know whats up Im sure, we sneak off for a quick one, and KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK " I needs to show or tell you something" every time lol But they don't come in :)

The mom can't afford a lock on the bedroom door?
I have kids, and they figured out how to unlock the door but I stay a step ahead of them, I put on a lullaby CD in the hallway to mask the moaning, and I have those door stopper wedges I put that under the door so if the manage to unlock it it wont budge.

I was mid o once on top ..and I'm uh, vocal...and I hear/see something off to the side of me and theres my then 4 yr old..leaning on the edge of the bed- chin resting on her arm nonchalantly

Im like uhhhh "HI KIDDO!" (fml) she just smiles and waves... "whats up?" her- "can I have juice?"

uhm- "yeah..hang on, meet me in the kitchen"...(fml fml fml)

door has been locked henceforth

Get Shredded!
at least it wasn't a dog licking your ball sack or starmeat...

When this kid starts learning how to blur knuckle, you can repay him by intruding when he is trying to fire off some knuckle babies.

Don't get mad at the little guy ,show some patience and 2hen he gets older fuck his girlfriends.

When this kid starts learning how to blur knuckle, you can repay him by intruding when he is trying to fire off some knuckle babies.

^^^^^ good times ^^^^^

I have two red headed step children as well, and no bedroom door.. the older one knows better but the 5 year old cock blocks me daily.

Luckily we are downstairs and can hear the little shit running across the house (most the time) he's only surprised us once or twice.

I have two red headed step children as well, and no bedroom door.. the older one knows better but the 5 year old cock blocks me daily.

Luckily we are downstairs and can hear the little shit running across the house (most the time) he's only surprised us once or twice.

I'm thinking trip wires will work pretty well in your house

Buy 2 deadbolts. One for your door....and one for the kid's door.

You can't be mad about that. He's just a kid, that's what they do.

Was fucking this school superintendant in her 40s a while back and she had 3 kids that would always try and barge in in the middle of the night. So we started getting a cooler of beer bringing it into her room and locking the shit out of the doors. Outsmarting those youngsters....

Back