• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

21 day fix

jezze2121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girlfriend is doing the 21 day fix has anybody ever head of this of done it trying to get info for her thanks

Is that were she gets railed by as many dudes as she can in 21 days?

Dick diet for 3 weeks could possibly help you lose a ton of weight. Just mix a little meth in there with it.

My girlfriend is doing the 21 day fix has anybody ever head of this of done it trying to get info for her thanks

its a portion control diet- it should help if her eating is out of control
its actually a fairly ingenious tool (the colored cups) for someone that doesn't know anything about diet but for someone that gets nutrition its likely useless

all of the colored cup sizes/portions can be looked up online without buying the beachbody kit

How can you fix years of abuse in 21 days???

Is it like the juicer fasting thing... where you do it for a while get sick of it then go back to old habits?

If youve seen the movie fat sick and nearly dead youd know what the juiced greens fast diet can do...

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

The chick who does the infomercial is hot... thats all I know.

How can you fix years of abuse in 21 days???

this does actually help some people considerably to get insulin resistance, leptin resistance and ghrelin under control

I dont belittle anyone for trying it

Can you post a link to what it is? If its a clense im all for them..pending the type of clense theres alot of gimmicks out there..if so 21 days sounds like along time for a first time..id start with a 7 day...

If its not id like to see a link..i will google it in the meantime

its a beachbody gimmick..its a portion control diet

its a beachbody gimmick..its a portion control diet
Ahhh..well pending food choices i dont see how that could hurt,,unless its some overcharged BS where you have to buy books and supps from them..

its what macros goes in what container ..I actually kinda liked it for a no brainer idea

My gf bought it. ( by she bought I mean I paid for it) I think she did for maybe 2 weeks. Now theyre just a bunch of small containers with colored lids that sit in the cabinet that never get used. Supposed to come with a workout dvd but the one they sent was blank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My gf bought it. ( by she bought I mean I paid for it) I think she did for maybe 2 weeks. Now theyre just a bunch of small containers with colored lids that sit in the cabinet that never get used. Supposed to come with a workout dvd but the one they sent was blank.

if it was actually sent by beachbody and not a bootleg they'll send out a new dvd- idk if its worth the trouble

thats too bad she didnt follow through with it

They did resend the dvd. She will start back exercising and eating right but then looses motivation within the first month and gives up. Says she doesn't have time for it. Which is bullshit bc she doesn't work. She takes care of the kids which is a job in itself but she'd make time if she wanted it bad enough

Thanks guys she just finished up her first 21 days and lost 6 pounds in that time frame with out working out so that motivated her I'm new on here so I figured I would ask and see what y'all said

Portion control will always work for the overweight/untrained. especially if clean food choices are used.

Back