• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Noob...just signed on.

Leotis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys... I'm brand new here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Brian...I'm 46 yrs old and I've been training off and on...mostly on...for over 20 yrs. I recently got put on HRT for low T...I guess about 10 months ago now, actually...so I thought if I've gotta run test every month anyway, I might as well make the most of it. My endo has me on 200mg of test cyp every two weeks and won't budge off that at all, but it seems to actually be better than where I was. My endogenous levels were in the toilet. Soooo... we'll see how this goes for now. Maybe I'll be able to grow at least a little on it.

Anyways...glad to be here and looking to learn as much as I can!

BD

Welcome to ASF brother

Welcome aboard brother....

Welcome to the best place in the entire god damn free world no punctuation needed

Welcome to asf. Post your trt protocol in the trt section. Imo 200mg every two weeks isn't a very good protocol.

Welcome to asf. Post your trt protocol in the trt section. Imo 200mg every two weeks isn't a very good protocol.

No...I agree. My PCP was even more conservative than my endo, and neither one want to budge on my dosing schedule. 200mg every two weeks SUCKS...it's a constant rollercoaster of about a week of feeling good and a week of shit. I'd also like them to prescribe me an AI, but no luck on that so far. That's one of the motivating factors for me deciding to take matters into my own hands and obtain my own "meds". :winkfinger:

Same boat here Leotis, TCyp 200mg once weekly on this end and it isn't enough in my opinion. IMO 200mg twice weekly would probably do the trick for most men between 45-60.

Back